Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, no notice for me either and I'm pretty sure I ordered it right at the drop.

As far as I know, that would be a first.

Looks like they shipped out Asia's orders on the Modern Batman first, directly from the factory, someone in Indonesia already has him. So perhaps they are sending out Europe's orders like that as well. Not sure if it gives you guys any savings on that side of the world but at least you'll get them sooner than before.

My wait list for the exclusive just converted, but I don't know if I'm going to keep it. I've ordered so many statues in the last month, and I don't know if I can keep up without making some sort of blood sacrifice.

My wait list for the exclusive just converted, but I don't know if I'm going to keep it. I've ordered so many statues in the last month, and I don't know if I can keep up without making some sort of blood sacrifice.

Would be a fitting way to acquire this character lol.

I jumped on the waitlist yesterday. If it converts, great. If not, oh well. I'll grab a reg if they're still around. I wish there was a way to get on the EX list and if it doesn't convert, just automatically ship me a regular version.

Anyway, I just know this is one I'll kick myself up and down the street on if I pass. I'm still sore about missing out on Kratos. Of course at the time I hadn't started collecting yet and couldn't see laying down the cash. Now...LOL! Still not paying $1k+ for it though...I'm not that sore.

giphy.gif

Back