Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, just saying... Not sure what your ego will allow... Clearly CBG can do what ever he wants. However, if he continues to post his "Oh, I like this, it's very shiny reason on buying things.... Then he'll continue to to get negative feedback from Collectors.

Negative feedback from collectors, oh my, sounds scarier than a hellraiser movie.

Ok, I love your posts, Josh, & have lots of respect for you. :duff

That said, as a Jason fan & a huge, Robert Englund, Freddy fan I feel the need to question this remark of yours. Pinhead hasn't become a joke like those other 2? To quote a legendary tennis player, “You cannot be serious!”

I'm not including Freddy v Jason or New Nightmare because they're separate films from the main series just like I wouldn't include an AvP film in the Alien or Predator series. However, I loved Freddy v Jason as it ticked all the right boxes for fans of both franchises, unlike AvP, which did not. Freddy was on top comedy form & stole the show whilst Jason did all, but one, of the killings. I thought that the first 30mins were poor, the second 30mins entertaining but the last half hour I absolutely adored as it was just Freddy & Jason going at it much more satisfyingly than we ever got to see with an Alien & Predator battle.

But I digress. Jason, I agree, had definitely become a joke. I thought that 8, 9 & 10 were unbearably bad. But it's a franchise that long outstayed it's welcome, just like the Hellraiser series.

The Hellraiser series has 9 films that, for me, stopped being good after the first 2 compared to just 6 in the Elm Street series, non of which were as piss poor as Hellraiser 3 onwards. F13 at it's worst was most definitely Jason X because you know a franchise has gone down a dark path when they think the answer is to send your characters into outer space. Which brings me on to Hellraiser: Bloodline. Hellraiser in space! Pinhead, not a joke? Come on, man. & when we finally clawed our way to the last one we had Doug Bradley not even bothering to play Pinhead in the 9th entry, Hellraiser: Revelations.

So as much of a joke as you may think Freddy has become, I don't quite know how you can say with a straight face that Pinhead never became one. At least Freddy never became an astronaut. :wink1:

So I think the message here is clear. Never piss off a Freddy fan because, if you do, he'll bore you with a really long post. :mwaha

All 3 franchises are, in reality, silly horror franchises so I hope that this 'rant' is taken in the tongue-in-cheek manner that it was written in. :)

But Pinhead has become a joke. :p

I'm going to disagree with you. Freddy and Jason have actually become a joke, even in their own films they're used for comedic relief more than actual scares. They've been dropped down to the level of Chucky and Leprechaun, it's sad. Pinhead, himself, isn't a joke, the films he is in have become so only because the care and attention to detail that was taken in the first two films was not carried over into the rest. However, on one last note, I will say that while the SCi-Fi ending to Hellraiser: Bloodline was a bit over done and stupid the rest of the film going through time from the creation of the Lament Configuration all the way to the present day was done fairly well.

Nobody is more deserving of this stuff than anybody else, you may enjoy your Pin head PF on a deeper level than him, but he's presumably worked just as hard to buy one. I'm sure we've all bought statues simply because we find them aesthetically pleasing, I didn't realise you had to invest years into the movies to want to own a representation of a character.

Plus, it's pinhead. Plenty of us like him, but reading this thread you'd think he's Gigers Alien or Vader or something. There will be plenty for the die hard fans to have one and then some I am sure...

I take exception to this little bit. Pinhead for one novella and two films was every bit literary and film Villain Giger's Alien and Darth Vader were. The public's view of the horror genre maybe be that it's not worthy of praise but Pinhead brought something to horror villains that hadn't been done before. He is the walking embodiment of torture and pain and takes pleasure in it in a way that's frightening but classy, not in a joking or comedic manner. Not to mention he was created by one of the foremost writers of horror fiction of the last 3 decades. I'd say he holds a bit more sway than most.

There isn't even an ES on the regular, these aren't selling out any time soon and nobody is going to miss out. Any true fans will have ordered by now. I'm a huge Alien and Predator fan, I have no more right to own a statue of them than anybody else who wishes to buy one. If I don't get in quick enough it's my fault, same for everybody.

I've been around here long enough to have seen plenty of his posts, and long enough to know the ganging up on him is no less annoying. It's becoming tiresome in fact, however you feel about him. We could present ourselves with a little more class. There is an ignore option.

What about if one hasn't seen or doesn't like the movies but enjoyed The Hellbound Heart or comic series, does one then have the approval of the premium format police to spend their money on it?

Why do you care what he buys or how he displays them? The fact that you said it disgusts you, blows my mind. You clearly have no other problems in the world.

There is a HUGE difference between someone buying a one-of-a-kind piece and statues that is not actually limited (at least not anymore). It is pretty rare these days that you cannot easily obtain a Sideshow piece.

CBG gonna CBG...

Huge horror fan grossed out by 20 min of Hellraiser :slap

Negative feedback from collectors, oh my, sounds scarier than a hellraiser movie.

I find this hilarious. CBG can and obviously will buy whatever he wants. What annoys me is the fact that he states that he "loves" all of these characters, yet knows little to nothing about them. When someone loves something they generally try to know as much about that thing as possible, that's how they form the love or even like for the character or object.

So yes, he can fork over his $400-$450 per statue of things he has no knowledge of all he likes. And I can have my opinion of him all I like as I've seen his behavior over and over again I know what to expect, and I face palm every time....every single time.

Been so long since I seen hellraiser but really like how the PF turned out. I landed an EX too :) also bought a poster.

P.S I was joking. But seriously way to bring a guy down. The guy can collect what ever he ***** wants, it's his money and he enjoys his hobby as much as any other person willing to fork out 400$ for this. :chillpill:

Last edited:
I'm going to disagree with you. Freddy and Jason have actually become a joke, even in their own films they're used for comedic relief more than actual scares. They've been dropped down to the level of Chucky and Leprechaun, it's sad. Pinhead, himself, isn't a joke, the films he is in have become so only because the care and attention to detail that was taken in the first two films was not carried over into the rest. However, on one last note, I will say that while the SCi-Fi ending to Hellraiser: Bloodline was a bit over done and stupid the rest of the film going through time from the creation of the Lament Configuration all the way to the present day was done fairly well.

I'm really not gonna start hating on P-Diddy, because I actually like the character & the first 2 Hellraiser films. So I'll just jump to Freddy's defence, instead, without resorting to more Pinhead insults.

Freddy was comedic even in the first film. It's his thing. Yes, he became more comedic & the films more light-hearted from 3 onwards, although 5 was actually pretty dark, but trying to make out that Freddy somehow became a 'joke', as you call him, just makes no sense for the very reason I've just stated. Humour has always played a big part of his inimitable style.

& you praise Pinhead for bringing something new to the horror genre because, as you rightly say, he did something that hadn't been done before. & what about Freddy? Were there lots of movie serial killers killing people in their dreams before he came along? You want an original horror creation, well there it is in a nutshell. & the fact that Freddy exudes comedic charm & charisma thanks to Robert Englund's wonderful performance clearly sets him apart from the regular hoi polloi of horror movie antagonists. Although that's not to say he's unique, in that regard. Pinhead also exudes charm & wit & Chucky is, like Freddy, very comedic in his murderous approach.

So praise for Pinhead is something I actually agree with. But your criticism of Freddy just doesn't hold water. If you don't like the character, that's one thing, but a joke he never became as he didn't outstay his welcome. 6 films & then dead. He, at least, bowed out with some dignity. Spinoffs & remakes not withstanding.

Question on a Waitlist item...I just put myself on the Waitlist for the EX and it asks me to put a checkmark in the NRD agreement. I've never been on the WL before, so do they still charge the NRD on Waitlist ?

Question on a Waitlist item...I just put myself on the Waitlist for the EX and it asks me to put a checkmark in the NRD agreement. I've never been on the WL before, so do they still charge the NRD on Waitlist ?
I think you will get 24hrs to accept a WL conversion.
If you accept they then take the NRD.
They take no money until it is converted and accepted.

Guys, guys! We're supposed to be arguing here. Not helping each other out.

Now who's better? Freddy, Jason or Pinhead? And should cbg be allowed to own an exclusive version Pinhead or not?

I'm sorry, are you on drugs? You have an opinion that you are somehow more deserving of this statue than other people and I'm the one with an ego?!

My poster comment was obviously tongue and cheek, because of course I can't tell/make anyone do anything...So, Why argue that OBVIOUS POINT? IF not to hear yourself type, ego?!

Can't you just buy a poster of Pinhead and leave this to the ppl that are actually into the movies.. That have lived Hellraiser for years and been waiting for a decent piece to come out?!
My poster comment was obviously tongue and cheek, because of course I can't tell/make anyone do anything...So, Why argue that OBVIOUS POINT? IF not to hear yourself type, ego?!

I guess that answers that, you are! Your post certainly didn't come across as obviously tongue in cheek. If me daring to suggest that everybody here has the same rights means I have a huge ego, what can I do. I'll stop talking now....

Cheers...

Back