Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought this was a pretty interesting read... It mentions this Sideshow piece.

Clive Barker Talks ‘Hellraiser’ Reboot
Yep, I read a different article about the same interview, ge also mentions that there are parties interested in making Nightbreed a TV series, thar could be cool especially if they ciuld take it further than the film.

Yep, I read a different article about the same interview, ge also mentions that there are parties interested in making Nightbreed a TV series, thar could be cool especially if they ciuld take it further than the film.
I heard they're rebooting this and the first movie will deal with the creation of the Lament Device and of the original creator and the guy that commissioned it etc.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Not gonna order until it's confirmed that the production piece will have real metal pins.

I think Alex said metal pins were used on the prototype, but he's unsure whether or not the production piece will have them.

I think Alex said metal pins were used on the prototype, but he's unsure whether or not the production piece will have them.
i was of the understanding metal parts could not be used in any statues because of shipping ? is this right ,

i was of the understanding metal parts could not be used in any statues because of shipping ? is this right ,

Sideshow has used metal on parts like swords in the past, but they are inconsistent. The Uruk PF and Red Sonja PF swords look metal to me, but the Marvel PF's weapons are plastic

I would think plain metal pins cut to size would be faster and easier to produce than molding their own from plastic or polystone and then painting them in chrome or silver.

I heard they're rebooting this and the first movie will deal with the creation of the Lament Device and of the original creator and the guy that commissioned it etc.

Yes, the reboot will deal with LeMerchand and the start of the Lanent Configuration. Which was partly seen in Hellraiser bloodlines. Not sure if he's going to change or update the mythos. I think it would be kind if cool if he also could use some if what is suposed to be in his new novel The Scarlet Gospels as well.

Sideshow has used metal on parts like swords in the past, but they are inconsistent. The Uruk PF and Red Sonja PF swords look metal to me, but the Marvel PF's weapons are plastic
Yeah, I can confirm that Sonja's sword is metal
Yes, the reboot will deal with LeMerchand and the start of the Lanent Configuration. Which was partly seen in Hellraiser bloodlines. Not sure if he's going to change or update the mythos. I think it would be kind if cool if he also could use some if what is suposed to be in his new novel The Scarlet Gospels as well.
Yeah heard theyd be sticking closer to the firysr book. Man Im really excited because Ive ways been a fan of mythos'. I really wished they had expanded on the universe more in the films and it seems like I might get my wish.
It might also explain, in part anyway, the price increase. He does after all have a lot of pins :lol
Lol yeah he does man. Hope for all your sakes they don't **** it up

I doubt that. There have been metal parts on some of the more recent PFs. That probably only applies to large pieces like armor and things like that, but not smaller ones like knives, swords and in this case, pins.

Psylocke's blades were plastic but the X-Force Deadpool PF had metal katanas. I'd like to think that the pins will be metal.

I would think plain metal pins cut to size would be faster and easier to produce than molding their own from plastic or polystone and then painting them in chrome or silver.

If the pins are not metal, I send it back.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm actually pretty excited they are going this route. I really enjoyed Bloodlines. For once, a reboot has sparked my interest.

Back