Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a comiquette, I thought they don't do them except for the Spiderman ones. Are you getting any of those?
Man this looks great who is the sculptor. I also hope the ES is 150 because then it will be a grail. I have a coupon but I don't know if I can use it on Batgirl with the change of hair COH. You made that joke that was funny before and now everyone does that. You are the joke king. Hey is this from the Hellboy comics, I never read them but I heard its good. I saw the cartoon movie once a long time ago but I don't n remember much. I hope they do the blue swimming guy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol :rotfl :lol

If this gets a low ES can someone post on here? I don't want to miss out on a low ES ex. I'm just waiting for a coupon to order vampi and maybe batgirl first before this one. Thanks

Never watched the movies, no knowledge of character, but you still want it. Makes total sense.

I know I couldn't do it. Even as a dedicated fan of everything I collect this hobby is expensive enough! And I don't even collect anything from the comics.

Never watched the movies, no knowledge of character, but you still want it. Makes total sense.

I suggest you check the first two out as they are quite good and really gory, even by today's standards. However, the rest are meh IMO, including the third the film for which this is based on.

That's fine, would you spend $450 on something you know nothing about and no attachment to beyond "it looks cool" though?

Probably, it really depends, people are buyiung the court of the dead stuff happily, we don't know much about those apart from a little back story that has just been created for them.

Okay, I'm tired of acting mature. I want this now! Now now now now now now now now!

tumblr_inline_nebex9yPta1s0u9u5.gif

give-it-to-me.gif

9NydXW6.gif

giphy.gif

Happy this finally saw the light of day. Placed my order for the regular the other day, I like the look of the closed box better. Well, that and I get a solid discount on regular editions since I work at a comic store. Stoked!

I hope ES will be 350 for this. Same as the others jason and Freddy. Really pinhead is even less popular than those 2 others.

Back