Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

It finally happened! Oh my god it finally happened! THE PINHEAD PF IS REAL!!!! Fricking finally, THANK YOU SIDESHOW!

All that's left is a Michael Myers and my collecting life will be complete.

That's the dream for people like us.

The pins on his head better be a type metal or chrome shine look. Otherwise if the pins comes out a flat grey I will be so upset. I wonder how the head will be package since the pins looks so fragile? Unless the pins come on the side, which would be a great idea. I've heard the rumors on the massive outrage on the cobra commander face plate when it was flat grey until fans spoke out before it got change to chrome. Hope this one will not have those issues on release day.

It finally happened! Oh my god it finally happened! THE PINHEAD PF IS REAL!!!! Fricking finally, THANK YOU SIDESHOW!

All that's left is a Michael Myers and my collecting life will be complete.

Hollywood Collectibles as just shown there Exclusive Michael Myers 1:4 Scale here - Not My Taste and No Mix Media

Hollywood Collectibles...

Even though I really like the first 2 Hellraiser films, hated the 3rd, this statue isn't for me but he looks gorgeous. Congrats to all who order this.

It's been a very long time since I bought direct from Sideshow so things have changed a bit, but my order confirmation doesn't say "Ex." the way it used to when ordering an exclusive. Should I be concerned or is this just how it's done now?

Dont worry too much. You've got over a year and a half to sort it out before it ships

Even though I really like the first 2 Hellraiser films, hated the 3rd, this statue isn't for me but he looks gorgeous. Congrats to all who order this.

Unfortunately I think this is all we are gonna get. I have a feeling they couldn't the the license for the first or second film so they had to settle on 3.

But it will be pretty badass to have Jason, Freddy, and Pinhead from the 3rd film in each franchise.

Unfortunately I think this is all we are gonna get. I have a feeling they couldn't the the license for the first or second film so they had to settle on 3.

But it will be pretty badass to have Jason, Freddy, and Pinhead from the 3rd film in each franchise.

Oh yeah, I never thought about that. All 3 from part 3. That is pretty cool.

Ordered this. Next up is the Freddy! Bring on a new Jason, Leatherface and M.Myers and they will be so ordered.

Ordered this. Next up is the Freddy! Bring on a new Jason, Leatherface and M.Myers and they will be so ordered.

New Leatherface definitley needs to go down. The old one looks fantastic but I've never seen one in person. That things like a ghost man. Like no one can ever buy one in the aftermarket ha

I set the line right here, 450$ that is max i will pay for a PF. SS may start having problems to justify the price, in my opinion.

Now please add some thickness to the material used for the skirt. As SS is getting a bit cheap on that. It is fine with some statues, but here it is necessary.

Back