Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, now I rack up a couple thousand points and chop prices down, especially on piecesthat I wouldn't normally be able to afford or pieces I feel I should only be paying a certain amount for. Using points like it's going out of style :lol

Couple thousand.... Holy crapola! [emoji50]

Crap. I don't have Nightmare pt. III. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Just Jason and now Pinhead. My Freddy is the first one.

I had no idea they changed that policy for poop sake or I would have used my points. Ah well. This makes ordering Batgirl more exciting.

This latest Freddy preview is the one that's from part 3. The first Freddy was Freddy vs. Jason and the second Freddy with the doll/skull is not specific to any one film.

This latest Freddy preview is the one that's from part 3. The first Freddy was Freddy vs. Jason and the second Freddy with the doll/skull is not specific to any one film.

I knew the first Freddy was Pt. 1. I wasn't sure about the second cause I stay away from it. I'm sad I don't have it.

:lol Well you need 2000 points to make $100, that's why when they do things like this at spook where they give codes for points I'm very appreciative. Points = cheaper statues. :D
I used $186 in rp on pinhead.. didn't realize it was that many points lol.

I ordered mine about the same time. Just go into your account, view order history and click on view order for Pinhead. If it looks like this you're all set.

ScreenShot2014-10-30at95841AM_zps176b2002.png

Thanks for the reply. Mine is the same as yours, so im glad that im getting the exclusive version. I was abit confused, in the past it was clearly stated that you would be receiving an exclusive version. Now its just that small orange box

Krueger actually has a doll similar to the 2nd PF in part 3 where Joey is tied over the pit

Krueger actually has a doll similar to the 2nd PF in part 3 where Joey is tied over the pit

Does he? That's interesting, mate.

I don't need much of an excuse to watch films from my favourite horror series but I think it'll be Dream Warriors for me tomorrow. This new concept art had already got my boiler room fire all lit up with a desire to watch it again but now I'm really curious to see this doll.

I just hope the nails don't break during transport...how are they going to prevent it from happening??? like someone said...hopefully you insert them but :dunno

They could pack it like they did Superman, they used not only packing tissue paper but a soft foam padded paper so the heads didn't move.
Yeah I love when they do that. Just seeing a profile in those puts me to ease. I can literally feel myself becoming calmer when I see that lol.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Does he? That's interesting, mate.

I don't need much of an excuse to watch films from my favourite horror series but I think it'll be Dream Warriors for me tomorrow. This new concept art had already got my boiler room fire all lit up with a desire to watch it again but now I'm really curious to see this doll.

Blink and you'll miss it... He's holding it when he comes out from behind the furnace

If we're all on board now I wouldn't mind seeing a low quantity remaining warning come up soon. A lower ES on this one would be kind of cool.

Looks like a great piece, probably even better than the film he's based from (Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth - jk). I'd like to get him but I think today's new PF preview item, will take precedent for me......

Just had to get the last of the free RPs from Spook before I PO'ed. Now for the long wait. Hopefully SS finds a way to protect all the pins during shipping. :pray:

Back