Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

that is kinda frustrating. Bubblehead nurse is a bit difficult to get at a sensible price. I got my pyramid head thing and bubblehead nurse through them. I had to wait a long time though.

They cancelled my Silent Hill order from way back when, and now when I ship my loot, they tell me one of the items I had paid for months ago was damaged and cannot ship it to me, and gave me a lousy $5.

Thank god this time the figure isn't sold out on other sites...but getting Gecco's Bubblehead nurse is going to be a *****.

I've come this close to getting out of statue collecting, but I'm a horror collector at heart. This piece is a must. I'm glad to get that old excitement back for a PF.

CONSIDER IT SOLD! :lecture

I heard of Sideshow in 2003 and ordered my first statue with them in 2004. I've been literally waiting 10 years for Pinhead.....finally the dream comes true!

I hear ya fellas. Hope he comes out looking boss!

I've come this close to getting out of statue collecting, but I'm a horror collector at heart. This piece is a must. I'm glad to get that old excitement back for a PF.

I keep checking SS site to see the ex, but can seem to find the ex pics. Is it the hand with the box that is the ex? And the reg will be just a plain hand?

Look again carefully. The EX is the box that has opened and transformed to a different shape.
The regular statue has the hands holding a standard box.

Here is the exclusive:

Sideshow-Collectibles-Pinhead-Premium-Format-Figure-Screen-Rant-570x854.jpg

This came out really nice-I had the old Screamin' 1/4 scale model back in 1990. He's one of my favorite characters, but am going to pass on it. I can tell I'm getting old when I don't want him in my house, lol

Pretty sure CBG has not seen hellraiser

No too weird at the time.

Stop it.

Both hands have the box.

Look again carefully. The EX is the box that has opened and transformed to a different shape.
The regular statue has the hands holding a standard box.

Here is the exclusive:

Sideshow-Collectibles-Pinhead-Premium-Format-Figure-Screen-Rant-570x854.jpg

Ah thanks, they are too similar. But better than no ex. I guess maybe because I don't know what his box does.

why the heck is this from hellraiser THREE of all movies?? ugh. almost makes me not wanna get it (that and the price). i know pinhead pretty much looks the same and it's still doug bradley in the role, but i hated part 3. i guess maybe the licensing fees were cheaper for the third film? or sideshow couldn't get part 1 or 2?

It's been a very long time since I bought direct from Sideshow so things have changed a bit, but my order confirmation doesn't say "Ex." the way it used to when ordering an exclusive. Should I be concerned or is this just how it's done now?

It's been a very long time since I bought direct from Sideshow so things have changed a bit, but my order confirmation doesn't say "Ex." the way it used to when ordering an exclusive. Should I be concerned or is this just how it's done now?

Don't sweat it. Take a look at the product number on your order. If it ends with a '1' then you've got the EX.

Back