Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Captain America PF was a nice case.His cloth is sculpture while pants is real fabric,which looks very weird because they have different color and texture.
Yeah but when the body is sculpted and the cloth is fabric it can look amazing like the Superman or Batman PFs, the new Red Skull PF and so on

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah but when the body is sculpted and the cloth is fabric it can look amazing like the Superman or Batman PFs, the new Red Skull PF and so on

Yes but they are all fully real fabric.both the clothes and the pants.

This movie is so much better than part 1. Love the practical effects especially when they come back to life (that's what inkoved about the first one too)

This Psychiatrist is a ****ing weirdo making out with a skinless Julia

This movie is so much better than part 1. Love the practical effects especially when they come back to life (that's what inkoved about the first one too)

Hellraiser 2 is in my top five Favorite horror films. It really is an awesome use of make-up effects too.

But you said his cloth is sculpted and his pants are fabric. I'm confused now.

I am sorry I have no confidence with my English.
My opinion is SSC have two choices,one is they make pinhead a fully sculpted piece,the other is make it a fully real fabric piece.
But now I can see his pants is real fabric and the cloth is sculpted,which looks weird because they have different texture,and I am afraid that this difference could be enhanced when it becomes a final product.

I am sorry I have no confidence with my English.
My opinion is SSC have two choices,one is they make pinhead a fully sculpted piece,the other is make it a fully real fabric piece.
But now I can see his pants is real fabric and the cloth is sculpted,which looks weird because they have different texture,and I am afraid that this difference could be enhanced when it becomes a final product.
Sorry man i didn't mean to insult you just was confused. Okay I get it now and didn't even realize that. I guess making the top fabric especially with the blood aspects as well as the skin aspects would've meant a they'd need to scukot and entire body underneath and then cover 98% of it with fabric. It probably would've have look as tight either. God knows. Its probably easier for them from a production stand point too.

After seeing just about every video on youtube and every picture I could find posted across the internet, and also seeing that Sideshows fabric work of late has been pretty amazing, I'm not at all worried about this being mixed media

Stupid Kyle. Why would he let her touch him. What a dumb man. Kirsty is gangster in her own right

you want to know kristy cotton's true potential?? catch the first 8 issues of hellraiser from boom. :lol
pinhead will be a one off PF for me. as much as i like to see chatterer and the female cenobite in this format, i prefer articulated figures.

willing to embrace stone, for pinhead. he will have his own corner. :yess:

:lol

Stupid Kyle. Why would he let her touch him. What a dumb man. Kirsty is gangster in her own right

Ahhh Ashley Laurence, had such a crush on her.

Ashley_Laurence.jpg

you want to know kristy cotton's true potential?? catch the first 8 issues of hellraiser from boom. :lol
pinhead will be a one off PF for me. as much as i like to see chatterer and the female cenobite in this format, i prefer articulated figures.

I doubt they'll do the others look how long it took for him. Chaterrer would be the most visual appealing from a horror standpoint. This movie just keeps getting better. I like that they didn't just kill that little girl that does puzzles. "It is not hands that summon us, it is desire" love that ****

Then the little nutjob wanders into "hell" lol

If the got the rest of the original Cenobytes in this format I'd be in trouble, I'd have to get them all

This movie is waaaay better than the first one. Didn't think the Dr. would become a Cenobyte

Is this the entire collection of Hellraiser comics?

https://www.comixology.eu/Hellraiser/comics-series/5681

What's the difference between the four more expensive ones and the others?

from boom, yes. those 4 expensive ones are TPB. iirc, its up to vol 5 already.
there is also hellraiser masterpieces which collects some of the old marvel issues.
...you can also add the harrowers.

Back