Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I'm dying right now you lot. You all make me so happy.
hellraiser.gif

my favorite quote from the movies "Explorers... in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others." I'm so gonna buy this, my wife again will not be pleased, but she'll learn to live with it or "I'll tear her soul apart!"

my favorite quote from the movies "Explorers... in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others." I'm so gonna buy this, my wife again will not be pleased, but she'll learn to live with it or "I'll tear her soul apart!"
I saw the movie for the first time yesterday. Going to watch part 2 tonight :) Lol its so weird and 80s scary but I loved it. I even saw a rig on that weird slug monster but I loved it. The mythos is cool, can't wait to watch the others.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You'll have to wait for P.O to find what the Ex is, if there is one.
Maybe something like the Saruman PF where he just points for the EX and the reg is him holding the light up Box
tumblr_lzmuvb9uJW1r11p0u.gif

Nice to see youre back to the old Avatar. Classic.

Edit: upon closer inspection it is not lol

I think he needs his puzzle box so the Reg or Ex without it would be a huge fail.
C.O.H too much work. Who knows :huh
I watched it last night too, last watched it about ten years ago.

I saw the movie for the first time yesterday. Going to watch part 2 tonight :) Lol its so weird and 80s scary but I loved it. I even saw a rig on that weird slug monster but I loved it. The mythos is cool, can't wait to watch the others.

The first time?? Thats insane to me :lol

80's, it was a delicate time where you get to see bewbies if you check out the horror movies. bewbs and horror. double check....as a kid. :lol

I think he needs his puzzle box so the Reg or Ex without it would be a huge fail.
C.O.H too much work. Who knows :huh
I watched it last night too, last watched it about ten years ago.
Well for the Saruman PF you got the light up ball with the Reg as WL as the EX. The EX had a switch out arm that pointed at you which would work for Pinhead too or maybe like a hook or other torture weapon. Or a plaque that read "What's your pleasure sir?"
The first time?? Thats insane to me :lol
Yeah. I had so many opportunities but never got around to watching it. Starting 2 now
80's, it was a delicate time where you get to see bewbies if you check out the horror movies. bewbs and horror. double check....as a kid. :lol
Not enough boobs

So recently I bought a tablet to read more graphic novels/manga on.

Which issues of Hellraiser are worth reading? Or just read all of them (old/new series)? And a little more off-topic, are any of the other horror icon comics worth reading (Jason/Freddy)?

Which issues of Hellraiser are worth reading? Or just read all of them (old/new series)? And a little more off-topic, are any of the other horror icon comics worth reading (Jason/Freddy)?
So bro wouldn't even know. I'm a Hellraiser noob
in the 80's, that was enough. :lol
Nah I've seen 80s movies. Grew up watching them all my life. Not enough boobs at all. Like the step moms boobs and she sorta looked like a guy which was weird

you can backtrack to some hellraiser comics from marvel, the harrowers, and check out
Hellraiser-1-Boom-2011.jpg

the storyline continues from hellraiser 2. the artwork is topnotch awesome.

Pinhead

It is stupid using real fabric,I would rather have a completely sculpted pinhead.

Why so?

Captain America PF was a nice case.His cloth is sculpture while pants is real fabric,which looks very weird because they have different color and texture.

There's a place for real fabric, look at the HCG 1:4 fully sculpted horror statues and compare them to the mixed media PFs Sideshow has done. Fully sculpted is only good for replicating spandex, leather and super hero suits IMO. Admittedly this piece could be fully sculpted though...

Back