Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

10523988_10152386501029145_8200303078582169083_n.jpg

I'll be all over this.
Skirt looks cloth-y and not leather-y but, if true, is an easy enough fix.

Perfect, I will be all over this. Want to see the base better too.

I like it. I'm positively ordering it. Again though I haven't seen 3 in years and it's not on blu. So is he supposed to have that potbelly?

I'm ordering it. Waited too long to pass on it because of one unflattering phone pic.

Definitely need better pics. The promo pic looks phenomenal but the pic from the Con looks like he's dancing, or sticking his hip out.

Pinhead looks good so far from here :D finally a good PF! Was not too impress at the moment for power girl and batgirl. Hopefully both of those will have a COH.

So with pinhead now Myers can be possible for sure :D this is awesome! Not sure if I would buy his sidekicks though. Btw how many sidekicks does pinhead have? Just wondering for space issues.

Pinhead has three partners. Butterball, Chatterer, Female. Personally I like Chatterer the best because he looks like Nemesis. He'd be the only sidekick I'd buy. Sadly I doubt SS will make them...unless Pinhead sells exceptionally well.

I don't think they'll make any of the other three original cenobites due to this license being advertised as Hellraiser 3, the cenobites in Hellraiser 3 are different.

Back