Hello, just signed up. Photos of my Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hello, just signed up. Photow of my Collection

Hi Leo I want contact you, I like su much your lone ranger custom my email is [email protected], sorry i dont speak english Very Well contact me please I Have some cuestioms about the white silver horse

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

Re: Hello, just signed up. Photow of my Collection

Hi Leo I want contact you, I like su much your lone ranger custom my email is [email protected], sorry i dont speak english Very Well contact me please I Have some cuestioms about the white silver horse

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

Thank you. Forgot about this thread, it's been so long. The white horse and saddle were both made by Jean Ross, who I found on eBay. This was in 2006.
Jean Ross ([email protected]) eBay id: jeaway2
Hi Leo,
If you want to pay for the total in one money order and mail it, by the time it gets here the horse will be ready to go, I can have it done in a few days. I would like them to go together, that way I can fit the tack perfectly before it goes out.
I started the horse on ebay for $89, if that all right with you, then the total is $89 for the horse, $125 for the saddle, $12.00 shipping, for a total of $226.00.
My address is:
Jean Ross
P.O. Box 97
Westwold, B.C.
Canada V0E 3B0

Back