Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^will take some pics later and show him....he does look pretty sweet on my desk tho....it is a great figure so far...i just got the bare bones version tho(for now..will prb get the add on pieces later)....couldnt pass up the great deal for another IM lol

Any chance of another Marty Mcfly breakdown or am I OUTATIME?

I think so. We'll have to check our inventory on this one. All the new product that's been showing up has our restocking behind a bit, so if we have enough, we'll put it in our "queue".

I have been racing to check my e-mail overtime you guys post something hoping for another Dr. Who Tennant breakdown. Do you guys plan on doing more?

*Update for 2/17/16*

star-wars.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars Darth Vader

Hot Toys Superman (Christopher Reeve)

Sideshow 104th Wolfpack Clone Trooper!

Coming Soon!
Phicen Sheena
PlayToy Fit & Flare Dress Set
Toys City Female Dress Sets
Craftone Criminal Crew 2
Craftone Detective
Max Toys Cowboy (Django)
Super Duck Bunny
DAMTOYS SDU Assault Team Member
DAMTOYS Gangster Kingdom Marshall "Fat Man"
Coo Models Monster File The Were Wolf
VeryCool Soviet Female Sniper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

I've been looking for a new dealer and gonna keep watch here and check out your online store to create a account. Love the dedication to the collectors and that's where i want my money going. Not to the manga that certain companies have gotten into and try and act like they care about there customers other then their money,don't get me wrong that's the point of a business, but it's how you accept the money and treat the collectors/customers and you guys do a great job at doing it,so time to find something to cash all my built up points on. Will be going to your online site now :clap Toy anxiety I've heard about you guys forever,but really got my attention through this thread.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Toyplayer it is time to take the plunge; they are the real deal. Sometimes when I'm bored I just randomly search their inventory for old gems I may have missed in the past. I always find like 20 things I know I can use for bashes. Right now I am upgrading my Darth Vader figures and I am almost complete thanks to TA. Unfortunately I missed out on Vader's helmet tonight but I am confident that with vigilance I will be able to find it thanks to TA.

Thanks for the input picco,good luck with Vaders helmet. Just signed up and made my account there,i had no idea they had so much stuff, like i said as soon as i cash in my points I'm shopping here as my new store,I've been looking for a new dealer for awhile now and just feel like this is exactly who i want to be dealing with. Thanks toy anxiety the search is over finally!

I've been looking for a new dealer and gonna keep watch here and check out your online store to create a account. Love the dedication to the collectors and that's where i want my money going. Not to the manga that certain companies have gotten into and try and act like they care about there customers other then their money,don't get me wrong that's the point of a business, but it's how you accept the money and treat the collectors/customers and you guys do a great job at doing it,so time to find something to cash all my built up points on. Will be going to your online site now :clap Toy anxiety I've heard about you guys forever,but really got my attention through this thread.

Thanks for the input picco,good luck with Vaders helmet. Just signed up and made my account there,i had no idea they had so much stuff, like i said as soon as i cash in my points I'm shopping here as my new store,I've been looking for a new dealer for awhile now and just feel like this is exactly who i want to be dealing with. Thanks toy anxiety the search is over finally!

Thank you and welcome! We certainly hope we live up to the hype :lol

Thanks dude... that's what i mean,you get a welcome from on a site of collectors to your store. Great customer service sounds like we will do alot of business in the future and appreciate it. Love the inventory selection!

*Update for 2/18/16*

New!

Craftone Bank Robbers Criminal Crew 2
Craftone Bank Robbers Detective
craftonebankrobbers2.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars Chewbacca (Got 1 In Trade)

Big Chief Doctor Who, Doctors 1, 10, 11 & 12

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Scarlet Witch
Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman & Bruce Wayne 2 Pack
Sideshow Indiana Jones Temple of Doom
Phicen Sheena
PlayToy Fit & Flare Dress Set
Toys City Female Dress Sets
Max Toys Cowboy (Django)
Super Duck Bunny
DAMTOYS SDU Assault Team Member
DAMTOYS Gangster Kingdom Marshall "Fat Man"
Coo Models Monster File The Were Wolf
VeryCool Soviet Female Sniper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock[/bHoly Grail ]

Back