Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pepper body was 59.99.

As it happens it still would be cheaper for me to order from a Hong Kong ebayer so I'm not too upset.

I managed to snag the last one. I was going to go for the Hong Kong option too but I'm impatient and would rather get it in 3 days instead of 3 weeks. haha

I looked about 40 minutes after this thread was updated and they were gone.
Same with the other website of a simian nature that I am not sure I'm allowed to mention here... :D

I ordered from them and it got lost. I emailed them in a very non-accusatory fashion just asking if there was any way they could find out what happened, I didn't use any tone or make any demands and they immediately said it wasn't their problem because of the shipping method I chose and pretty much washed their hands of me. I wasn't blaming them at all and they responded to me like as though I was. I will never order from the simian company again.

I ordered from them and it got lost. I emailed them in a very non-accusatory fashion just asking if there was any way they could find out what happened, I didn't use any tone or make any demands and they immediately said it wasn't their problem because of the shipping method I chose and pretty much washed their hands of me. I wasn't blaming them at all and they responded to me like as though I was. I will never order from the simian company again.

Always, ALWAYS go with the most reasonably priced tracked option. Just in case.
I've never had a problem with either vendor, but it's best to be safe than sorry, especially as these items can be almost one of a kind(And sold out by the time it gets lost in the mail).

Sorry to hear that a-dev. I never had a problem either but that does kinda suck, and surprises me too. I haven't personally had any issues.

But I guess what we can learn from this, is that TA needs to part out more Peppers for us?

Always, ALWAYS go with the most reasonably priced tracked option. Just in case.
I've never had a problem with either vendor, but it's best to be safe than sorry, especially as these items can be almost one of a kind(And sold out by the time it gets lost in the mail).

Actually there's something I want to get on ebay but the only shipping option provided is that same shipping method that lost me my items and my money on the ''Simian'' order. And this one would be even smaller again and thus a greater likelihood of getting blown away with the wind or dropped down the side of a driver's seat.
I might contact the seller and see if I can pay for a trackable shipping method.

*Update for 2/11/16*

New!

Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman
batmanreturns.jpg

POP Toys Avengers 2 Tony Suit Set
POP Toys Women's Raincoat Sets
popmulti.jpg

Flirty Girl Evolution Clothing Sets
fgevolution.jpg

Viking Gangster Girl Agent Sets
vikinggangstergirls.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars Luke Skywalker
Hot Toys GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton
Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mechanic

QMX Firefly Malcolm Reynolds

Coming Soon!
Phicen Sheena
PlayToy Emily Steampunk Female
PlayToy Fit & Flare Dress Set
Toys City Female Dress Sets
ThreeZero Game of Thrones Eddard Stark
Asmus Toys LOTR Saruman
Craftone Criminal Crew 2
Craftone Detective
Art Figures Mad Racer
Max Toys Cowboy (Django)
Redman Harry
Super Duck Bunny

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock[/bHoly Grail ]

Last edited:
I got the Luke stand and a bunch of Luke hands to replace the ones I sold when I sold my "clean" Bespin Luke. :yess:

(minor niggle: the link above in TA's post for HT Luke goes to a page for Sideshow figures, which was a little annoying).

I was on as soon as they posted and totally forgot I needed a stand and just looked at the price for the arm. Congrats on picking it up.

Not to sound like a broken record but I love Toy Anxiety.

They let us all know when we can do the mad dash to their order pages for parts and they always ship out within 24 hours (within reason). I can't think of any other company that does such a thing with such consistency.

:rock :rock :rock

Not to sound like a broken record but I love Toy Anxiety.

They let us all know when we can do the mad dash to their order pages for parts and they always ship out within 24 hours (within reason). I can't think of any other company that does such a thing with such consistency.

:rock :rock :rock

Damn straight! TA rocks! :yess:

34634969.jpg

Last edited:
Back