Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
February entry: Biggs Darklighter

Pretty much everything is from TA with the exception of the fight suit and vest and that's only because I missed out on them every time.
Body and head are from the DiD Gangster Robert figure which I think when paired with the helmet makes a dang good likeness of Biggs. The helmet was stripped of its Luke paint scheme with acetone and repainted with Biggs' scheme. Challenging yet fun.

Is there still a shot of the HT Han Solo gloved trigger hand being parted out?

Still waiting a month later, don't mind waiting longer if there's a chance. :wink1:

Is there still a shot of the HT Han Solo gloved trigger hand being parted out?

Still waiting a month later, don't mind waiting longer if there's a chance. :wink1:

Han is sold out. We had already said so I think a couple times I think, but understandable that you may have missed it.

Han is sold out. We had already said so I think a couple times I think, but understandable that you may have missed it.

Thanks, I must've missed it although looking back through the pages, I don't think I ever heard back from the last time I inquired about it a month ago, hence the waiting. page#1274

Thanks guys! My TDW Thor is now complete w/ lighting effects. :yess:

Any chance of a future Han Solo HT breakdown? Really need the right gloved trigger hand :pray:

We are very low on these. We might do a couple more next week, but no guarantees. Keep an eye out.

Thanks guys, will do!

Thanks, I must've missed it although looking back through the pages, I don't think I ever heard back from the last time I inquired about it a month ago, hence the waiting. page#1274

It must have been in emails then, sorry about that. Sometimes this all just sort of blends together. Though we did say no guarantees :wink1:

I'd never normally say this in TA's thread, but if TA are out, check Ebay. You can get the whole set of gloved hands for $30 shipped. As they have sold out, it will be your only option at this stage.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

No problem, understood. Just checking up in case there was a chance. :wink1:

Yep, looks like eBay will have to do. Sucks since I only needed the one hand and one of the sellers was selling it for $22. I see if I can get rid of the rest, haha. Thanks!

Yep, looks like eBay will have to do. Sucks since I only needed the one hand and one of the sellers was selling it for $22. I see if I can get rid of the rest, haha. Thanks!

Sell each of the others for $22 and you'll come away rich. :lol

Sell each of the others for $22 and you'll come away rich. :lol

OR...
By the set for $30, take the one you need and turn the rest around for $25 shipped.
It will all work out.

Hopefully there will be takers, haha. They've been listed for a long time now, I don't know if anyone else is looking for Han hands, asked the sellers if they could part out the one I needed but both refused and would only sell as a set.

another fine deal with the greats at TA(mostly Dan..but some Ron too)

12746482_10205856359703327_1171449310_n.jpg

12735814_10205856352063136_101789333_n.jpg

got my iron man mark 9 and goggles for my catwoman finally...thanks D!!

*Update for 2/16/16*

New!

Redman Inspector Harry
redmanharry.jpg

Playtoy Steam Girl Emily
playtoysteamgirl.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Thor

Cal-Tek German Infantryman Battle of Liege

DID WWII German Thomas

Coming Soon!
Phicen Sheena
PlayToy Fit & Flare Dress Set
Toys City Female Dress Sets
Craftone Criminal Crew 2
Craftone Detective
Max Toys Cowboy (Django)
Super Duck Bunny
DAMTOYS SDU Assault Team Member
DAMTOYS Gangster Kingdom Marshall "Fat Man"
Coo Models Monster File The Were Wolf
VeryCool Soviet Female Sniper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock[/bHoly Grail ]

Last edited:

Any star wars Tusken Raiders 1/6 scale?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Back