Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi.

I was wondering if you had any spare cape chains from the new SSC Darth Vader Deluxe figure?

Thanks.

Hi.

I was wondering if you had any spare cape chains from the new SSC Darth Vader Deluxe figure?

Thanks.

I found some real metal black chain at Joanns from Blue Moon that I replaced the plastic cape ones with that broke on mine. It's much better.

I found some real metal black chain at Joanns from Blue Moon that I replaced the plastic cape ones with that broke on mine. It's much better.

US based I guess? Do you have an online link buddy?

Just in case they don't, go to Elizabeth Duke and buy the cheapest necklace of the same chain link size, and chop it to the length you need.

Is that the Argos jewellery Bar?

Thanks guys. :hi5:

I can get some black chains from eBay at very low prices but I can't match the shape of the Vader chain. Nit-picking I know but I suppose that is the best option.

Is that the Argos jewellery Bar?

Thanks guys. :hi5:

I can get some black chains from eBay at very low prices but I can't match the shape of the Vader chain. Nit-picking I know but I suppose that is the best option.

Just go to any place that sells cheap jewellery, and take a pic of the chain you need to replace. Someone will sell something similar. Just paint it black.

Just go to any place that sells cheap jewellery, and take a pic of the chain you need to replace. Someone will sell something similar. Just paint it black.

Yeah that is my plan. Some jewellery shop/market stall will have something similar and like you say I can just paint it black anyways.

Cheers.

my may entry...

my custom cobra desert trooper...custom suit, custom backpack(Thanks EF and mando), custom decals(evilface)..custom paintjob on bazooka, rifle, backpack...custom bedroll/poncho...rest of the parts from TA...thanks guys!

10291215_10202099545505320_4681638762165180195_n_zps3dc61a16.jpg

10369594_10202099544145286_7554063182941797964_n_zps3dc1c721.jpg

10277889_10202099544545296_6321217382670126458_n_zps16d2f8ce.jpg

...and according to his display base, he's from Star Wars! Apparently Cobra is fighting the Empire! Cobra Commander vs. the Emperor: I'd like to see that. :)

Seriously though, he's cool! I like it.

Oh, very cool! I needed some more Star Wars stands. Thanks for putting those up :)

Back