Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Love your website. Just bought a few more stuff. Any advantages for signing up? Bought a couple of times from you guys but didn't sign up yet.

Best,

Robert

Love your website. Just bought a few more stuff. Any advantages for signing up? Bought a couple of times from you guys but didn't sign up yet.

Best,

Robert

Thank you very much. No, nothing initially for signing up. We do some coupon codes and promotions from time to time, and we offer a monthly random drawing for customs in this thread. Please see the very first post of this thread for details.
Welcome!

Thank you very much. No, nothing initially for signing up. We do some coupon codes and promotions from time to time, and we offer a monthly random drawing for customs in this thread. Please see the very first post of this thread for details.
Welcome!

and trust me..im trying to poke them into doing more specially cool stuff..but nooooooooo..dan won't budge....:dunno

May Entry

Here is my 1/6 Dragon head I've been working on to go with my ROF figures.
Made from a modified dino skull. I built up the muscle with foam rubber around
the skull. Shaped it with my dremel, then covered it in aligator skin printed leather.

rofherpesfinal1_zpsffc1c079.jpg

rofherpesfinal8_zps54fb7ff0.jpg

rofherpesfinal2_zps53c7825b.jpg

How it looks on the dio/stand.

rofherpesfin2_zps3570f876.jpg

Hey TA, are you getting the new headless World Box bodies(VT-0002) in?

I was hoping to get some, since I cleared you out of the VT-0001...:lol

I take the customs will up for sale or for show?

Welcome!

Best,

Robert

I have no idea which of my customs I've entered in the past, if any, but I'll start with The Princess for this month. :)

May Entry
rofherpesfin2_zps3570f876.jpg

Hey TA, are you getting the new headless World Box bodies(VT-0002) in?

I was hoping to get some, since I cleared you out of the VT-0001...:lol

Nice Dragon Head Ike Con! Interesting to see something different other than a single figure. Some might argue this doesn't qualify, so I'll confirm here that I will allow it this month, as our description says figure or scene. It was intended that the scene include a figure, but was not made clear. Maybe it is a good idea to accept entries that are of 1:6 scale, but do not necessarily include a figure. However, where should the line be drawn? We're certainly not going to accept an entry of a repainted accessory, that's too simple. Thoughts anyone?

Also, Ike, yes we do have the next batch of World Box nudes on order. We have not heard of when they will arrive yet though.
Thanks!

Nice Dragon Head Ike Con! Interesting to see something different other than a single figure. Some might argue this doesn't qualify, so I'll confirm here that I will allow it this month, as our description says figure or scene. It was intended that the scene include a figure, but was not made clear. Maybe it is a good idea to accept entries that are of 1:6 scale, but do not necessarily include a figure. However, where should the line be drawn? We're certainly not going to accept an entry of a repainted accessory, that's too simple. Thoughts anyone?

I think it would be cool to include scratch-made accessories. I do that from time to time to individualize my figures and I'd love to be able to enter more often.

I agree that could be cool, but again how do you draw a line. Say someone repaints a knife and says "here's my entry"? There has to be some sort of rule that qualifies or disqualifies entries that is fair and easy to understand.

Back