Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, we got hit pretty bad. I know someone that got up to 11 ft of water. Everything had to get thrown away.

Sorry to see that man, flooding sucks, I'm still rebuilding from hurricane sandy back in October.

Flooding does blow. And shogun 11 ft?! Daaaaaaamn
I ended up buying a brand new sump pump and another water pump. I refuse to let water beat me.

So sorry to see that flooding! I lived north of Chicago and had a basement that got flooded on occasion, but never that bad. I hope you aren't out too much!

Hey TA, my Joker 2.0 stuff was delivered to someone else. I emailed you guys last week but I haven't heard anything back.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Was going to order the stark bracelets but couldn't find the Magic Cube set anywhere so had to pass.

Glad to hear you guys are now getting Asmus stuff though. Means there will be wants of parts togo around when they start hammering out their LOTR stuff :yess:

TA, you've got to give us international guys a 'pile of loot' option on paid for items. With 3 to 4 releases, it seems, a week, the shipping of small orders is really expensive. How about an option where you dump the 'pile' at the end of a month and ship out up to 4 weeks worth of buying potentially at one time. Please consider.

my april custom...it's the speeder bike...had this for awhile and didn't know what to do with it..saw another custom of a bike on ebay and really liked it..so thought that i'd do my own...it needs some minor details...but more or less done..lol..pardon my messy room....

..but i wanted to post it before i forgot or run out of time this month...just been in a funk and busy with other stuff...
I didn't really get anything from TA(Sorry)..but i did sell some of my snowtrooper parts to them , does that count? lol...
snow6_zps80eff91f.jpg

snow7_zps2beb0112.jpg

snow8_zps7a688b17.jpg

snowbike4_zps049b43a9.jpg

snowbike3_zps34315b65.jpg

snowbike2_zps0b088d68.jpg

I have some problem ordering some items.
Once I go into my card everything suddenly disappear!

Network Solutions ran an update last night that seemed to screw up a few things. They've been working to fix the problems, so maybe they haven't finished yet. We've had some reports of ordering problems, bu have also received many successful orders, so the problem might be intermittent. Give it some time and try again. You might want to clear your cookies and start over. Sorry for any inconvenience.

TA, you've got to give us international guys a 'pile of loot' option on paid for items. With 3 to 4 releases, it seems, a week, the shipping of small orders is really expensive. How about an option where you dump the 'pile' at the end of a month and ship out up to 4 weeks worth of buying potentially at one time. Please consider.

This was attempted in the past, but some people abused and misused it causing us unnecessary extra work in having to deal with it. Until Network Solutions comes up with something more official, we won't be able to do this. To be honest, we haven't been too unhappy with NS lately, but the undertaking of transferring 20,000 products over 2500 categories is extremely daunting and would take several full days to complete. Maybe someday, but not soon.

Just wanted to give a big shout out to the guys at ToyAnxiety. Had a mix up on an order (accidentally shipped Enterbay Bruce Lee Parts rather than Hot Toys Bruce Lee).

The guys got the correct items shipped out in under 24 hours with no fuss. Thanks guys - its service like this why I keep spending money with them :)

Network Solutions ran an update last night that seemed to screw up a few things. They've been working to fix the problems, so maybe they haven't finished yet. We've had some reports of ordering problems, bu have also received many successful orders, so the problem might be intermittent. Give it some time and try again. You might want to clear your cookies and start over. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I had that issue too. When I'd try to log in, everything went out of my cart. So I just went through paypal and it worked that way.

I had that issue too. When I'd try to log in, everything went out of my cart. So I just went through paypal and it worked that way.

I just do it like this, I was able to order. But not order were recorded. I don't see any trace of my order in my historic.
But my order does appear on my paypal.

Was going to order the stark bracelets but couldn't find the Magic Cube set anywhere so had to pass.

I've had the Magic Cube set on order with another website since January 17th and haven't heard anything about it shipping since. I have a feeling that the set will go through a second production wave and come out again sometime soon.

Back