Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, according to our Sideshow rep, some if not all of the rest of our Joker 2.0's should be shipping any day now. For those still waiting for their preorders to be fulfilled, we thank you for your patience. For those who are just waiting to buy some stuff... we thank you for your patience :wave

sweet.....i got all the cool avengers stuff(wait for it....and go....)....im kidding...i don't do avengers..they all look the same to me(ironically, i do clones...come on..it's sort of funny)...and actually, i do like the avengers..just the figs are way too pricey for me...sigh..maybe some day....

what is Asmus? is it just another "knock off" brand? and not , "knock off" in a bad way...but not one of the top suppliers?? does that make sense? or am i just an idjit? just trying to figure things out....it looks like they have some really nice stuff....

Asmus is a company that mainly focuses on clothing accessories for 1/6 scale figures. I took a dab at the shirt for bond, not bad. Quality stitching and has a nice pattern that seems very modern.

Do you guys stock any of the crazy owners stuff? I need the pair of cargo shorts for a custom I'm working on.

Back