Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys has the WORST customer service in the business. They never replied to my repeated e-mails about the rubber deteriorating on the dome of ED-209 or the broken joints on my Aliens warriors. They just don't care.

I am surprised you thought they did? :huh

Batty? To say the least. Having the ability to grow your profit and customer base stifled by a quantity limit is torturous! Hot Toys is a big slab of meat, and we are the lion, but are only allowed to nibble on that slab. LION HUNGRY!!! BTW, we generally used to order 40 each, sometimes more, of partoutable Hot Toys figures, but of that 40, we are being cut down to 30. That's pretty significant. :gah:

Aren't you guys partnered with War-Toys? why not ask them to order the remaining 10 for you then reimburse them?

Last edited:
Aren't you guys partnered with War-Toys? why not ask them to order the remaining 10 for you then reimburse them?

War Toys is not a brick and mortar store. They are online only, and you can't get a Sideshow account without being a B&M. Not to mention if Sideshow found out, that could jeopardize our account.

Would it help if we wrote to SSC or HT? Because I love you guys and I'd definitely be willing to send them a note.

joke4.gif
:impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient:
joke4.gif

joke4.gif
joke4.gif
joke4.gif
joke4.gif

Last edited:
When you say other retailers, who do you mean, and how do you know? Feel free to PM if you don't want to say here.

Yeah, I was referring to BBTS. I know they got a LOT of Bane at least. I guess you both live up to your store names -you guys are getting toy anxiety and they are a big bad toy store that hogs up a lot of the market's stock - like walmart! :lol

If I get a chance I'll ask someone at Sideshow about the new distribution issues at SDCC. There isn't any logical reason I can see for them to limit you guys.

Wow, those Batman fists went fast. Guess kitbash/custom folks like their fists!

I have been on your site and I saw the Joker 2.0 stuff. I was wondering any chance of you getting in the Joker 2.0 clothes? No offense, but the other Joker 2.0 stuff can be found on ebay for roughly the same price.

If only Hot Toys would give us a direct account. They won't even reply to my emails.

I don't know if they've changed, but back in the early 2000s when I was living in So. Calif. there was a brick 'n mortar store that carried Dragon, BBI, and Sideshow, I asked them if they can start carrying Hot Toys to which they responded that they've tried but HT insisted that they mandatorily carry a certain amount of their products in stock at all times in order to sell HT figures in their store.

I do know that shortly after I posted that here Sideshow started carrying HT figures so it might not even be possible now. Toy Square may still carry HT products directly because they were the official NA distributor for HT, so they get preference.
War Toys is not a brick and mortar store. They are online only, and you can't get a Sideshow account without being a B&M. Not to mention if Sideshow found out, that could jeopardize our account.

I wasn't aware War-Toys is online only, I thought they were a regular store. That sucks.

Maybe we SSF need to start a petition?

I have been on your site and I saw the Joker 2.0 stuff. I was wondering any chance of you getting in the Joker 2.0 clothes? No offense, but the other Joker 2.0 stuff can be found on ebay for roughly the same price.

They already got them in, they were pre-sold out from their pre-order part out. They haven't gotten the rest of their shipment yet, so that is it until the rest arrives.

They already got them in, they were pre-sold out from their pre-order part out. They haven't gotten the rest of their shipment yet, so that is it until the rest arrives.

:goodpost:

Cool thanks for letting me know. I really hope there is some Joker 2.0 stuff left over like shoes and a tie so I don't have to pay Evil bay prices! :horror

Last edited:
I want to buy some figures that you have in stock, but I'm waiting for a sale or coupon...any idea when do you think you will have any?

Also I have some extras that I don't need anymore, mostly SSC and HT, do you guys buy from collectors?

VC

Back