Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well anything can be removable if you break it. The HT instructions clearly say its not removable and to not try :lol

We were able to remove the belt just fine. Oops, just gave away that we have them already. We're hoping that he'll be up Monday. Just know he'll be exempt from any potential holiday sales. Oops, just gave away that we might have a sale. Man, I'm just not doing to well here. I better go now :wink1:

ASuperSuit.jpg

The belt is glued together. BUT it can be easily cut with an exacto knife to separate it. I was forced to do that as mine came glued together crooked. It was easy enough and I say sell them separately.

So....Superman....might....be....for....sale tomorrow? Parted out? I think I heard you mention that possibility a few posts back. :)

I hope so. I only need the head sculpt and boots to complete my figure I've been putting together piece by piece. :wave

Because, as always seems to happen, I'll be away from the computer when they are put up and they'll be gone when I get back. Happened with the Marcus Wright head, the muscle bods, and so much else, it'll happen again.
Kind of the norm I guess.

Because, as always seems to happen, I'll be away from the computer when they are put up and they'll be gone when I get back. Happened with the Marcus Wright head, the muscle bods, and so much else, it'll happen again.
Kind of the norm I guess.

:lol:lol:lol

We're in the same club, same thing happens to me on all the big breakdowns.

Well they did say Superman might go up tonight, which is more of a heads-up than TA usually gives. So I hope you guys get what you need. :duff.

Parts are added within the same hour every night. Just like Black Friday, you gotta be there when the doors open and grab what you want quick.

I'm watching Toy Anxiety's site right now....like a hawk! :)

They usually have fair prices on parted out figures. I'm really hoping to score the Reeve Superman head sculpt and boots that I need to complete my HT Superman figure.

I'm watching Toy Anxiety's site right now....like a hawk! :)

They usually have fair prices on parted out figures. I'm really hoping to score the Reeve Superman head sculpt and boots that I need to complete my HT Superman figure.

ka kaw ka kaw! (That's a hawk sound)

I got my hands on Superman's body...

...Errr... That didn't sound entirely good...

Back