Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything go up besides Supes? I got his flipper hands in my cart because I'm a a hand junkie but I don't want to pull the trigger if you have like a WWII parachute or 8,000 more Buffy figures going up tonight.

Superman body!!

As for the fuss, looks about the same size as the Arnold body with better arm articulation. I'll be swapping it to T2 Arnold and using his body for Road Pig!!

Superman body!!

As for the fuss, looks about the same size as the Arnold body with better arm articulation. I'll be swapping it to T2 Arnold and using his body for Road Pig!!

That would be a good body size for Arnie during the T2 days. :exactly:

Well, the fuss over the body is that it made for this figure. I think we've all seen how well HT captured Reeve's physique. I have already got the body on the way to me now.

Thanks for the updates TA! :wave

Any other updated TA? I got my Supes bodies, so I'm ready for other stuff now.

*Update for 11/21/11*

New Breakdown, Restock, & Parts Pre-Order!

Hot Toys: Superman Christopher Reeve

Figures Home WWII US 101st Airborne

Hot Toys DX Star Wars: Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)

Coming Within The Next 7 Days
DID WWII German Cristof

Coming Soon
Hot Toys TrueType Muscular Body (Caucasian)
Hot Toys On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow
Sideshow Star Wars Desert Sands Sandtrooper
Sideshow Star Wars Figrin D’an
Sideshow GI Joe General Hawk

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys DX: Luke Skywalker NEW!
Hot Toys Avatar Jake Sully
Hot Toys Iron Man 2: Suit Up Gantry w/ Mark IV
Hot Toys Predators: Noland
Hot Toys Predators: Classic Predator
Hot Toys Sucker Punch Baby Doll & Amber
Hot Toys Iron Man Iron Monger
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed
Sideshow Star Wars Battle Droids
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Gree
Sideshow Star Wars Boba Fett
Sideshow Star Wars IG-88
Sideshow Star Wars Modal Nodes 2 Pack
Sideshow GI Joe Crimson Guard
Sideshow GI Joe Rock & Roll
Sideshow GI Joe Zartan
Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Viper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Also, just a note that we have decided (on occasion) to offer some empty Hot Toys boxes on our site.

You’ll currently find both the Superman and Indiana Jones empty boxes available at low costs + shipping. Just Know that all empty boxes are sold “as is” and are not returnable or refundable. We save good ones, but that does not mean they are necessarily mint. There may be shelf wear, mild corner damage and/or creases in the cardboard layers of the packaging. When possible, all packing materials will be included. Also, so you know, if after a short experimental period they are not selling, they will be tossed and we’ll no longer offer the boxes. Just 6 Superman and 6 Indiana Jones boxes take up a lot of space.

TA do you not offer any other shipping methods? I am wanting to get the empty HT Superman box. It shows you only offer USPS Express Mail, and USPS Parcel Post.

What about Priority Mail, or Fed Ex, or U.P.S.?

TA do you not offer any other shipping methods? I am wanting to get the empty HT Superman box. It shows you only offer USPS Express Mail, and USPS Parcel Post.

What about Priority Mail, or Fed Ex, or U.P.S.?

See the amended post, trust me you'll want to go Parcel Post. These things are huge and we wanted to offer lower shipping rates based on their size.

T2 sized Arnold it is.

Yeah, no. Its basically a Whiplash/Ross upper torso on an advanced TT with bulky thighs. I don't think Arnold has ever been that small since he was 12 :lol

But it would probably be fine all dressed up, but I think he looks just fine as is. :dunno

Great prices on the Bespin Luke parts BTW! I'm tempted at a few like the body and hand stump, but I just gotta see them first. Darn you HT!

Yeah, no. Its basically a Whiplash/Ross upper torso on an advanced TT with bulky thighs. I don't think Arnold has ever been that small since he was 12 :lol

But it would probably be fine all dressed up, but I think he looks just fine as is. :dunno

Not even for Dutch? He was smaller in Predator due to shooting conditions. But I am sure you guys already know that. :wink1:

BTW, as a reminder, it REALLY helps us out a lot if you order any pre-orders separate from in stock items. Also, order pre-orders separate from other pre-orders.

Back