Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at some of the posing of his arms and the lack of tank photos, I'd say standard body and the tank is just for authenticity, Sideshow an hT have been know to add stuff like that even when unnecessary.

Let me Buttmunch you, he's in tonight's update for coming soon! :thwak AND I think the Bruce Lee body would look pretty good for some hot Dagobah action.

I thought the Bruce Lee body would be a good choice for the tank top /training look too. :lecture:lecture

Looking at some of the posing of his arms and the lack of tank photos, I'd say standard body and the tank is just for authenticity, Sideshow an hT have been know to add stuff like that even when unnecessary.

When I saw the pics too, I knew he wasn't on a muscle body. Hopefully he isn't on a standard body, since Luke should be a little short and slimmer than most other figures.

Need your opinion. When we part out Superman, should we keep the undies with the suit? Also, belt with or separate?

I would say separate just because some people might want to replace defective parts or just have a slimmed down suit with the S shield for putting under a business suit.

I don't think it will matter, I imagine those parts will evaporate either way. :lol

I would say separate just because some people might want to replace defective parts or just have a slimmed down suit with the S shield for putting under a business suit.

I don't think it will matter, I imagine those parts will evaporate either way. :lol

Ah, good point, though either way we're not concerned about them selling too much :lol

Sound like a good idea. :exactly:

tumblr_lf71j1aNRC1qf7r5lo1_500.gif

Well anything can be removable if you break it. The HT instructions clearly say its not removable and to not try :lol

We were able to remove the belt just fine. Oops, just gave away that we have them already. We're hoping that he'll be up Monday. Just know he'll be exempt from any potential holiday sales. Oops, just gave away that we might have a sale. Man, I'm just not doing to well here. I better go now :wink1:

We were able to remove the belt just fine. Oops, just gave away that we have them already. We're hoping that he'll be up Monday. Just know he'll be exempt from any potential holiday sales. Oops, just gave away that we might have a sale. Man, I'm just not doing to well here. I better go now :wink1:

Ah hah! Gotcha! I'll be on the lookout for the head sculpt and boots. The last two pieces I need to finally have one completed figure. :yess:

Toy Anxiety, I've seen many sellers on eBay from Hong Kong selling the yellow belt with the "undies" together. I haven't seen the belt for sale/auction separately. In my opinion I would include the "undies" and belt with the full Superman outfit. Just my "two cents".

Last edited:
Back