Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 08/09/10*

Restock!

TTL CIA Operative

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Blade Abigail Whistler (boxed only) NEW!
Hot Toys Terminator 2 T-1000
Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Black Widow
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine
Sideshow Star Wars Captain Rex

Coming Soon
Sideshow Star Wars Coruscant Trooper
Hot Toys T-1000 Sarah Connor Disguise
Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Whiplash
Hot Toys Clash of the Titans Perseus

Don't forget about our monthly SSFreaks custom figure contest!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

:panic:News from the Toy Box: We will be short handed due to staff vacation this coming week, so updates will be fairly light.:panic:

The first photo shows it on his left cheek like in Rambo 2.

That is not the direction it goes in. In Rambo 2, the scar is mad from the top of his cheek bone with the knife dragging down and back, the Rambo 3/4 scar almost follows along the contour of his cheek bone.

That's why I missed it. It looks like a wrinkle vs. the vertical scar it should be. :lol

It's really not prominent, and I think they didn't even bother putting it on for the battle scenes once he starts getting all dirty. If I weren't a Rambo nut looking for it, I probably never would have spotted it, most shots showing that side of his face with it make it hard to distinguish from wrinkles.

The body scars also changed from First Blood through Rambo 3, never the same twice, except his arm scar, that was pretty consistent between Rambo 2 and 3.

August entry.

Royal Canadian Signal Corps, 3rd Canadian Infantry Division, 7th Brigade, Royal Winnipeg Rifles, wireless operator. H/S is DiD Rurik

RWRSnowCamo001cmod2.jpg

It's really not prominent, and I think they didn't even bother putting it on for the battle scenes once he starts getting all dirty. If I weren't a Rambo nut looking for it, I probably never would have spotted it, most shots showing that side of his face with it make it hard to distinguish from wrinkles.

The body scars also changed from First Blood through Rambo 3, never the same twice, except his arm scar, that was pretty consistent between Rambo 2 and 3.

Which I think of as a HUGE mistake/oversight. When he's in the police station in FB and they point out all the scars, they tell a story without having to use words and are part of who Rambo is. Overlooking that takes away from the character as does changing/forgetting additional scars we've seen him get throughout the course of the films.

As well as the muscle body being released to the masses, I'd like to see a head set like DML used to do. A Marcus Wright would be a must!!

As well as the muscle body being released to the masses, I'd like to see a head set like DML used to do. A Marcus Wright would be a must!!

There is the Perseus head coming out. :dunno

Sideshow has already shot these head sets down because heads are on of the most expensive parts in making a new figure. They already have the buck body they use (most of the time) so its mainly the head that eats up costs.

I know Perseus is coming out but the Marcus head was a one piece head & neck. Perseus requires a different body than what I already have set up awaiting the Marcus sculpt.

TA, I was wondering what you do with the boxes of the figures you break down. Would you consider selling them? I can think of several that I would like to replace due to shipping damage.

Back