Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My August entry, all parts sans the head came from Toy Anxiety/War-Toys. Thanks!

SB.jpg

Hi Toy Anxiety! Now that the last of the four 1:6 scale Ghostbusters, Winston Zeddemore, has been released from Mattel...will you be parting one out on your website? I ask this because I still need to get one of Mattel's Ghostbusters proton packs for my 1:6 scale Egon Spengler. I have a custom pack from "nick-a-tron" here on the board for Egon. But I really want one of the Mattel proton packs that lights up so that it will match my other three guy's proton packs. Please let me know if you will part out a Winston Zeddemore 1:6 scale Ghostbusters figure anytime soon. Thanks! :wave

Hi Toy Anxiety! Now that the last of the four 1:6 scale Ghostbusters, Winston Zeddemore, has been released from Mattel...will you be parting one out on your website? I ask this because I still need to get one of Mattel's Ghostbusters proton packs for my 1:6 scale Egon Spengler. I have a custom pack from "nick-a-tron" here on the board for Egon. But I really want one of the Mattel proton packs that lights up so that it will match my other three guy's proton packs. Please let me know if you will part out a Winston Zeddemore 1:6 scale Ghostbusters figure anytime soon. Thanks! :wave

Yes, Winston will be part of next weeks new breakdowns, but probably Wednesday or later.

Yes, Winston will be part of next weeks new breakdowns, but probably Wednesday or later.

Great! I think I'll be jumping on getting his proton pack for my Egon 12" figure! About how much will you be selling the proton pack for Toy Anxiety? Please let me know, so I can prepare for it. Thanks! :wave

My August entry:

Here is something I teased quite a while ago in my sad custom thread, but have only recently gotten around to finishing. The Red Skull. Its mostly been the eyes have have hung me up as they are by far the hardest thing to get right. I'm still not great at them, but I finally gave it a shot and they came out OK. The following crappy pics wash out the eyes though, so he looks a bit cartoony. I really need to stop taking crappy pics at night. :lol

dsc01793a.jpg

dsc01794o.jpg

And with the trenchcoat
dsc01795f.jpg

And with his fellow fictional nazis
dsc01796e.jpg

As you can tell, he was heavily inspired by Sideshow's PF. Its the one PF I don't own, but really want to someday. And this will hold me over until then or until HT's Red Skull comes out :D

Thanks for doing the update guys! :lol There will be more to come, I am doing the update as we speak. Good luck my fellow freaks. :duff

*Update for 08/23/10*

MEGA UPDATE!

Hot Toys T-1000 Sarah Connor Disguise

Virtual Toys Explorer
Virtual Toys City Detective

Soldier Story Fallschirmjager

Dragon WWII US Brad Mason

Dragon Vietnam Lihn
Dragon WWII German Anton Bohm
Dragon WWII German Ulrich Schafer
Dragon WWII German Gustav Bayer
Dragon WWII German Pieter Volpert

Twisting Toys
Domenico, Andrea, Fabio and Mario

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Blade Abigail Whistler (boxed only) NEW!
Hot Toys Terminator 2 T-1000
Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Black Widow
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine
Sideshow Star Wars Captain Rex

Coming within the next 7 days
Mattel Ghostbusters Winston Zeddemore
Art Figures Bagheria (Al Pacino)
Dragon WWII US Jake Hanson
Toys City WWII German Mountain Troop MG34 Gunner
3R Heinrich Himmler
Loading Toys Seal Team (Limited Supply)

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Whiplash
Hot Toys Clash of the Titans Perseus
Sideshow Star Wars 501st Clone Trooper
Sideshow Star Wars Emperor Palpatine

Don't forget about our monthly SSFreaks custom figure contest!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

Last edited:
Back