Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as we like to joke about it, HT REALLY need to card a generic muscle body figure like the other TTs. Pop on a Stallone head or some other action hero guy and start selling the Wolverine/Comedians, T-800s, Leonidas, etc muscle bodies. The advanced TTs were $45, make these $50-60 (like the already are on TA ;) ) and start cranking them out.

If you have any contact with Hot Toys TA, highly suggest it!

As much as we like to joke about it, HT REALLY need to card a generic muscle body figure like the other TTs. Pop on a Stallone head or some other action hero guy and start selling the Wolverine/Comedians, T-800s, Leonidas, etc muscle bodies. The advanced TTs were $45, make these $50-60 (like the already are on TA ;) ) and start cranking them out.

Yes...YES! To Buttmunch you listen to. :lecture

If they sell a generic muscle truetype with a Stallone head it would be an excellent way to get a Rambo IV or a Marion Cobretti custom.

I mean HT has a few muscle bodies they could release and each one could have a different head. I mean a Stallone would be a good way to get a new Stallone sculpt without them having to reget the Rambo/Rocky license. And there are plenty of heads they could come up with for the body types.

Maybe I'll shoot an email over to Hot Toys tonight...

I agree. Carded muscle bodies would be a good idea. I probably have at least as many muscle bodies lying around as Ski does. :lol

I mean HT has a few muscle bodies they could release and each one could have a different head. I mean a Stallone would be a good way to get a new Stallone sculpt without them having to reget the Rambo/Rocky license. And there are plenty of heads they could come up with for the body types.

Maybe I'll shoot an email over to Hot Toys tonight...

It'd also be a great way to replace the earlier Rambo bodies that are falling apart due to age.

darth-vader-noooo.jpg

A replacement muscle body will need to have Rambo's trademarked scars.

The response from HT I got about the muscle bodies:

There may be possibility for launching muscular Truetype bodies. We will keep you updated when we have solid update later.

So it looks like they are looking into it, but nothing concrete yet.

That were unique to each Rambo movie save RAMBO where he was scarless. :lol

Honestly, I can just as easily burn the scars into the body, so that's no biggie.

That's because Sly had to wear a t-shirt to hide his shoulder tatoos. :lol

Pretty sure John Rambo still has all his original scars (and then some) underneath.

That's because Sly had to wear a t-shirt to hide his shoulder tatoos. :lol

Pretty sure John Rambo still has all his original scars (and then some) underneath.

I know about him not wanting to cover up the tats with makeup because of sweating and the constant headache it'd cause, hence the shirt. But a perfect example of what I was talking about has nothing to do with the shirt. The knife burn he got in FB II in the prison camp. Left cheek. In Rambo III it's on the right cheek. In RAMBO, it's gone. :lol

Back