Hello from Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseOnTheLoose

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Name's MooseOnTheLoose, call me Moose for short, I have posted a few things since I signed up about a month ago, but for the most part I've just lurked.

I've been a form of collector my whole life, I was into toys as a kid (who wasn't?) moved on to collecting coins and rocks casually, that never really took off much. Then back in 2013 my Toy addiction resurfaced while I was at the Star Wars Identities exhibit at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum. I spotted a couple of Funko Pop!'s in the gift shop (I believe it was C3PO and a Jawa) and I just had to have them. About 6-10 months later I got my first job (right after I turned 16) and within a year I had over 100 Pop!'s, that addiction came to a close right around the 1 year mark as well, all of my Pop!'s are now packed up in my basement.

I also begun my amiibo collection on the midnight release of Sm4sh in 2014. I'm a huge Nintendo fan and I've collected every amiibo figure released so far (including the currently JP EX Monster Hunter Stories amiibo).

Then my statue addiction begun back at Fan Expo 2015 where EB Games was giving away the statue that came with the Witcher 3 Collector's edition for free with the purchase of the standard edition of The Witcher 3. A few months later I caved and bought the Maximum Carnage Fine Art Statue from Kotobukiya, which I had been eyeing for a couple of months. Then I moved up another notch when I bought the Gecco Bloodborne Hunter "Puddle of Blood Ver." 1/6 scale figure, and at that point I was just like "**** it". I knew the direction I was heading so I figured instead of buying increasingly more and more expensive figures, I might as well just jump straight into the big leagues. So not long after I ordered the Spider-man PF from earlier this year, I told myself I'd just stick to Spider-man related pieces, but then I started seeing videos of the Boba Fett PF so I ended up caving on that too. Now I've established a rule that I really hope I keep, which is Star Wars and Spider-man only. So far I've kept to that rule and currently own the Darth Vader PF and Sandtrooper PF along with the other two previously mentioned.

I also have other figures i.e. figma, nendoroid, G.E.M series, etc.

****, that was way longer than I was hoping it would be, apologies to anybody who actually read all that, props to you. I have a hard time compacting my writing.

Anywho, I should stop typing now, so HI!!!! I hope to be here for a while and I thought a proper introduction might make it official.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Moose!
wavesmile.gif

Back