Hellboy II Samaritan 1:1 prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everthing looks awesome but the tracing bullet do look abit cheap. Oh well I'm not getting the EX anyway, lol. Picked mine up from Cornerstore Comics for less than $300 when they were testing there new site!!

Got mine the other day and I much prefer it over the original. The stand is much, much better and cooler. If you didn't know that the grip wasn't wood, I don't think you'd be able to tell. The feel and look are perfect.

I put the tracers in the gun and spun the cylinder - makes for a cool effect. I really like the lightup effect. It's great they gave us extra batteries too - I expect they won't last long. Some instructions would have been nice though _ it took me a little while to figure out the bullets had their own buttons and you had to pull them apart to remove the plastic tab to get them to light.

Got mine the other day and I much prefer it over the original. The stand is much, much better and cooler. If you didn't know that the grip wasn't wood, I don't think you'd be able to tell. The feel and look are perfect.

I put the tracers in the gun and spun the cylinder - makes for a cool effect. I really like the lightup effect. It's great they gave us extra batteries too - I expect they won't last long. Some instructions would have been nice though _ it took me a little while to figure out the bullets had their own buttons and you had to pull them apart to remove the plastic tab to get them to light.

I was talking to someone at the Con and he said that one of the major drawbacks was the span of the light up bullets. They just zapped the batteries and that's why they had em turned off. Of course that was before some ^^^^ hole stole them. :emperor

Now I have a quandary on my hands. I originally ordered the standard Samaritan on flex pay and made two payments. When I heard how many people were canceling the exclusive I went on the wait list and it converted a week later. Now the exclusive has been paid for and has shipped, due to arrive Friday.

Now, what to do about the flex pay standard Samaritan? I only have one payment left, but I don't really need two of them. How much of the $266 I already paid for the first two payments would I get back if I cancelled now? I lose like $60, right?

Got mine in today... man is this a big son of a gun. Really like how this turned out... although I was a little disappointed that the tracer bullets were plastic, as others have said the feel a bit cheap; but still look good which is most important.

Overall really happy with this addition to my collection :rock

sama.jpg

samb.jpg

samc.jpg

samd.jpg

And not a particularly exciting #269...

Thanks, its really an impressive piece :rock

I've got a United Cutlery sword coming and once I have it I will figure out just were the Samaritan will be placed. I'm going to just be using the wall mount for now... I really like the base but just don't have a place to put it :monkey2

Got mine today (Sideshow Ex. edition). Very sweet item. Truly exceeded expectations. The tracers are extremely light weight, which makes them feel a bit cheap: But they look great, especially when lit green. Was originally thinking of canceling (price is way steep), but so happy I didn't. Lots of thought and detail went into the construction. Only complaint: black stain paint flakes off with a far greater frequency than I'd like to see. But the Samaritan has a wicked look and feel. The stand is also of a better quality (and more realistic rust color) than I thought it looked on the website pics. My first Sideshow made item: and, overall, one of my favorite collectibles.

Great pics GB. Mine should be here in an hour or so.

Gonna be watching Hellboy tonight too :D

Congrats, its a sweet peice :devil

And to chime in on the faux-wood grip... seems real enough in person. For some reason in pictures it seems like you can see brush strokes, but no the case in-hand, same thing with the weathering on the gun.

Mine was shipped to the EU warehouse on october 28
They mention it takes around 12-15 days for it to arrive.
And from there it has to go to my country.

I can wait a bit longer. I've been waiting for very long for this piece!

Gotta wait until the 15th for mine. That's my last Flex-Pay payment and after that, they should be sending this bad boy to me. :rock

Back