Hellboy II Samaritan 1:1 prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if it's been asked. I didn't read through the entire thread, but there are no pics of it off it's display. It will be removable from the display like the first one right?

just put my order in. it's gonna be horrible (for my credit card) if they release Big Baby in all metal too...

but i'm ridiculously excited ^_^

Yes, fully removable and works just like the first. Also the disc is removable if you want to mount it on the wall.

Check out the video posted to see it in action :rock

:woo :woo :woo :woo This is a thing of beauty!!! I also love that it is real metal and wood...and those light up bullets are just awesome! I'm really liking the wall mount idea, but where would the bullets go? I can't tell if the whole stand/base would be mountable or just the disc. Guess I need to watch the video. :lol

:woo :woo :woo :woo This is a thing of beauty!!! I also love that it is real metal and wood...and those light up bullets are just awesome! I'm really liking the wall mount idea, but where would the bullets go? I can't tell if the whole stand/base would be mountable or just the disc. Guess I need to watch the video. :lol
Why in the Chamber my dear! :lecture :D

It's okay, I know you just woke up and are excited. :lol

I think it is just the disc, so you would just have to have 4 bullets in the chamber.

Although I'm sure you could come up with some creative solutions... like mounting four magnets on the wall around the display to stick the bullets on.

Does anyone know if the chamber swings out? I can't watch the video at work. :monkey2
No, it opens up just like in the movie, at the back of the chamber. The chamber stays in place, but it does revolve though.

8931_press04-001.jpg

P.S. Sent ya another PM btw.

I think it is just the disc, so you would just have to have 4 bullets in the chamber.

Although I'm sure you could come up with some creative solutions... like mounting four magnets on the wall around the display to stick the bullets on.

I like your idea of mounting them with magnets...what's the point of having the pretty light up bullets if they can't be seen in the chamber!! :lol :lol I think I may sell my Hellboy and Corspe bust...that will clear up some room in my HB cabinet if I decide not to mount this baby to the wall. :D

Back