Hellboy II Samaritan 1:1 prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME for someone like me who bought the first Samaritan not too long ago. :rolleyes:

It's really cool and all, but I would've preferred 'Big Baby'.

I assume that will happen as well, they have items in their announcement going up to $599.99... which would seem about right.

I assume that will happen as well, they have items in their announcement going up to $599.99... which would seem about right.

I was thinking that as well, but it could very easily the price of a 1:1 bust.

I'm so watching Hellboy in BR tonight :rock:rock:rock

They GOT me! They Got me dammit! Too cool for words. I'll probably have to cancel especially since it says 2nd Quarter! but I have to try.

Real Metal
Real Wood
Light Up Bullets
Very cool display base

Whats not to love?

I ordered one. My first Sideshow order in ages. I had the original and sold it. Which is good, because if I hadn't I'd be pissed. It's kind of uncool of them to re-release it. I like the original base better, too, but overall this is one cool piece.

Uhm, this thing is redunkulous!! So frakin' awesome!!! I had to put it on Flex-Pay as I can't afford it out right. :monkey2 Hopefully I can find a Hellboy 1 Samaritan to go with it!!

I ordered one. My first Sideshow order in ages. I had the original and sold it. Which is good, because if I hadn't I'd be pissed. It's kind of uncool of them to re-release it. I like the original base better, too, but overall this is one cool piece.

Not really a re-release... first one was polystone, this one is all metal with wood handle!!! Bullets are different, base is different... call it an alternate version instead... :D

Yeah, I'm actually surprised how much I prefer the new base. I really though the original was pretty cool. But the new one is much more versatile.

:lol :lol :rotfl uummmm .. ok ... :monkey1

norm-421985691be02-Hellboy+(2004).jpeg

Simplicity is good.

True, but sometimes more is more... and for me the removable disc as a wall mount is a great and simple design for display.

89311_press04-001.jpg

It's just too busy, I think. I might hang mine up. The only thing I kept from the first Hellboy movie was the PF so I'll display this will that.

...It's kind of uncool of them to re-release it. I like the original base better, too, but overall this is one cool piece.
My thoughts exactly. No matter if you want to call it a re-release, or an alternate version. The ES will determine if I keep the order on this one. I think a lower ES on the new one would help to maintain the 1st versions value. Because, who wants to keep the 1st version if there's a much cooler piece out there? There are already a few people here that consider selling the 1st version to get this new one. How ever, if the new piece is hard to get, people will hold on to the one they already have. At least until they get their hands on the new one, and can sell the old one for a reasonable price...

Last edited:
Back