Hellboy II PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what she said. :naughty

I'm starting to get tempted by this. I can probably live without Big Baby, so I might get the non-exclusive and save a bit. Funny that the only two PFs that have really tempted me are the Darkness and Hellboy. Does that say something about me?

You have good taste.:D

So quick question here..... And this may have been answered, but is the EXCLUSIVE of this PF LONG GONE? I've been told this, but we all know that the waitlist works at times :) I'm just not sure when this was made available for pre-order and how much interest this has been getting. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

get on the waitlist. I guarantee you'll convert. Always a lot of cancellations once shipping nears...

get on the waitlist. I guarantee you'll convert. Always a lot of cancellations once shipping nears...

correct.

There will be cancellations either because people need to make rent or they have a ton of other product that will ship around the same time.

Yeah, mine did on 8-30. I'm pretty stoked because I REALLY wanted this Exclusive PF. Now I just got to figure out how I'm going to pay for it and everything else that's supposed to ship around this time LMAO!:duh

yeah there sure are alot of items slated to ship in 1st qtr '09....a waitlist will convert for sure.

congrat! I guarantee you that this piece will fetch for $500 in a year. You will not lose money on this set...display it proudly and sell it if you don't like it for extra $ toward your next statue.

Not every pre-order person can come up w/ the money.

Yeah, mine did on 8-30. I'm pretty stoked because I REALLY wanted this Exclusive PF. Now I just got to figure out how I'm going to pay for it and everything else that's supposed to ship around this time LMAO!:duh

When did you get on the list?

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I actually got on the list right as the item was selling out. There were still maybe 10 left, according to the quantity counter, and I put it in my cart and checked out. By the time I was done, it was put as a Wait List Order. I figured I wouldn't have any trouble with it converting over to an actual order since it was surely one of the first ones put on the Wait List.

Plenty of wait lists will convert. Even though this is the first exclusive version pf they've put out in awhile that has a significant and worthwhile difference from the regular, there will still be a ton cancelled.

This is definitely 1 piece I would never think about canceling. I love everything about the PF, the sculpt, the pose, the Ex, the coat. Really can't wait to get it in the house.

You wait-listers can have my exclusive when you pry it from my cold dead fingers. :maul

This is definitely 1 piece I would never think about canceling. I love everything about the PF, the sculpt, the pose, the Ex, the coat. Really can't wait to get it in the house.

:chew:chewword!:banana:banana

:bunnydanc

Back