Hellboy II PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put myself on the waitlist kind of late in the game for the ex - do I even stand a chance or should I just opt for the regular version?

I put myself on the waitlist kind of late in the game for the ex - do I even stand a chance or should I just opt for the regular version?

I think there will be a fair amount of cancellations for this. I wouldn't even bother with the regular. The Exclusive is a must own. You should be fine with the waitlist as a lot of people are cutting back and things that ship around the holidays always have a ton of cancellations. Worst comes to worst, I'll sell you mine at cost.

Yeah, its pretty common that high dollar items will end-up on 2nd chance. I think you'll be good to get one.

well that sets me at ease - thanks. I've only had to use the waitlist once but got on it right after the item sold out so I knew I would be one of the first to convert.

I'm just nervous because of the low edition size - but holidays are when a bunch of cancellations come in so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Well I just cancelled my exclusive, so to anyone that's waiting, Good Luck!

after having cancelled the ex many weeks ago, now I've put myself on the waitlist today..pretty sure it will cover into an order.

I've pre orderered the standard version on play.com but recently got on the waitlist for the ex. Out of HB2, T800 and Slave Leia, this is the PF i want most...even more so because HT are releasing the 1/6 version. The cancelled the other 2 statues...although T800 is growing on me again

How many of you guys are considering cancelling this because of the recent unveiling of the Hot Toys Hellboy and Abe?

I'm seriously considering it. Currently, I have the exclusive version on pre-order. I'd like to get them all but I'm not sure that I can swing it. I'm also considering just getting the regular version at a lower price somewhere else... since as it turned out that Big Baby appeared only as a cameo. :rolleyes:

IMO the 2 formats dont even compare.
No way the 1/4 scale could be substituted with the HT figures.... :monkey1

... yeah... that Hellboy PF sure looked AMAZING at SDCC....(sigh) :eek:

What to do. :banghead:banghead:banghead

How many of you guys are considering cancelling this because of the recent unveiling of the Hot Toys Hellboy and Abe?

I'm seriously considering it. Currently, I have the exclusive version on pre-order. I'd like to get them all but I'm not sure that I can swing it. I'm also considering just getting the regular version at a lower price somewhere else... since as it turned out that Big Baby appeared only as a cameo. :rolleyes:

No way am i cancelling this badboy the HT "12 is nice but i must there is no comparison.I guess it all depends what you like.Anybody know when the first flexpayment is set to be charged?

I cancelled the PF - I have the 1:1 faux bronze and the RHoD; that was enough for me. The PF is amazing though, it is definately the one to choose.

I decided long ago that I wasn't going to get the PF, but I don't buy the "HT figures can never compare to a PF" argument. It depends on the figure, but some HT figures are superior to PFs in every way but size. For example, I have the HT Jack Sparrow in a case on my desk, and I still think it's the best version of that character ever made, including all the statues I've seen and even the Cinemaquette. When you consider that you can get both HB and Abe for the price of the PF, it does make you think. The lack of visible joints really makes the figures like smaller posable PFs.

CANCEL IT...go for the Hot Toys versions...you can get Abe and Hellboy for the price of the PF.

Plus I'm on the waitlist :)

I think if I could have either of the hellboys out of the pf and the figure it would be the pf. The thing that puts me off the figure is the damn rubber body again.
Although ... the thing that attracts me to the hellboy figure is that abe is with him.

I'm still thinking about this one....

Back