Hellboy II Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe it's the paintjob as well? most pics I have seen seem to have a plain red paintjob, without much shadowing or highlighting... does the paintjob look more substantial in person?

The paint application is fantastic....its hard to catch with my camera or video...the skin textures are nicely done, you can see the tiny black specs embedded into the skin on the face and neck area, the eyes are also well done..painted...personally Sideshow should have gone with acrylic eyes for this piece. But nonetheless the paint application on the eyes are great. You just have to see it in person to fully appreciate this bust. :cool:

The more pics I see of this piece the more I'm tempted to get one.

I think it looks superb, the colour looks slightly lighter than the original production stills on Sideshow's website which had a deeper red.

Ive seen this in person and I have to say that while the pics look great in person the paint job sucks IMO. Its very pink looking with paint splatter aplication of reds and pinks. The one I saw looked like HB had freckles. The sculp is awesome and the pose doesnt bother me, if I could get one cheap Id repaint it.

Back