Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think about the EX ? Is it Worth it ? The piece is already expensive, I don't know if I should pay extra to get the EX... open hand, closed hand... not such a big deal, even the open hand looks clsed enough as it is. The display to hold it is cool but still, im on the fence for this one.

What do you guys think about the EX ? Is it Worth it ? The piece is already expensive, I don't know if I should pay extra to get the EX... open hand, closed hand... not such a big deal, even the open hand looks clsed enough as it is. The display to hold it is cool but still, im on the fence for this one.

lol you're right, the ex is lame cause even the open hand looks kinda closed. The only reason I'm getting the ex is cause I'm pretty broke and using all my rewards points on it, if not, regular all the way baby!

I checked BBTS, and the regular was still $399.99. Not that I was ever gonna order a regular. I always intended to get the exclusive and blow out my RPs on this final SS order. I think SS surprised us with an extra base on the Gollum PF, so maybe again with the head here...

Does anyone know if SS will add in an extra gun to be place in the holster if I place him with the sword pose?

Alright. I broke down and placed my order this morning......

Red Sonja in June, Hellboy in August. It's gonna be a Dark Horse summer!

The head should of been the EX option, the hand is kinda lame alternative. Ordered the EX from Sideshow, like the flex option much better than having to pay for it all at once. Best Hellboy statue to date!

Does anyone know if SS will add in an extra gun to be place in the holster if I place him with the sword pose?

I douth it as the "sword" version should be used with the hellfire crown, which represent "bad" Hellboy if you will and he doesn't have or use for his gun.
But like the dude said, they can do it. Like they did with Skaar adding that axe that he never ever had in the comics... so anything is possible this early.

The head should of been the EX option, the hand is kinda lame alternative. Ordered the EX from Sideshow, like the flex option much better than having to pay for it all at once. Best Hellboy statue to date!

Hey, since the head IS INCLUDED, nothing prevents you from thinking IT IS the exclusive, and the extra hand is a standard. Just shuffle the definitions around, what is the difference? :)

Anywho - Not a Hellboy fan, especially not comic version, but this statue does look great, and if SS does not deviate from the proto too much, whoever orders it is up for a treat. Awesome looking PF, great display possibilities.

Congrats to whoever gets it!

Back