Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if that's the case I might just have to cross my fingers and pull the trigger.

How often do things get delayed? I stopped collecting a few years ago to save money, and now I'm trying to get back in the game. So I've never actually ordered anything from the Sideshow website until recently. Right now I've got Red Sonja, Gladiator Hulk, and Queen of the Dead on pre-order.

A lot

I'm the same. I wish it wasn't coming out in August, because I just pre-ordered Queen of the Dead she's out in August as well. I will have to really think about how I can afford it.

It'd be easier on me if the flex pay was around 47-65 a month but it's 70 something and I have..3 figures that would be taking payments out around the same time (but only a 3 month overlap).

I'll figure something I'm out, I'm sure. I hate betting on delays to help me out since it's an uncertainty. Everything I've ordered thus far has come out on time, lol.

Well, if that's the case I might just have to cross my fingers and pull the trigger.

How often do things get delayed? I stopped collecting a few years ago to save money, and now I'm trying to get back in the game. So I've never actually ordered anything from the Sideshow website until recently. Right now I've got Red Sonja, Gladiator Hulk, and Queen of the Dead on pre-order.

I would say go ahead and order. It's almost a guarantee that it will be delayed. Every single item I've bought from sideshow so far has been delayed. I don't see why the trend would change anytime soon. In fact I don't even think I can afford the statue but I'm confident sideshow won't let me down, they'll delay it and I can then afford it. Lol

Which is why I just preordered it! Hahaha used my points, ended up paying $235.

Still bummed that the exclusive is pretty lame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks guys. I promised myself when I decided to start collecting again that I would take it easy and only get a couple of statues a year. But it's just so hard to say no to statues like this. I think I'll sleep on it and probably PO tomorrow.

Could not pass this up, prices on these are getting up there, but come on...Mignola Hellboy PF?

shut up and take my money!

I hear ya, just don't miss out. :wink1:

I'll be pissed if I do! I want to pose him in front of my 6 Hellboy Archives! :)

(For the record, this week I bought SW: Frames, made a payment on the Mythos Vader, a payment on the SS Joker 1/6, a deposit finally on the Grievous 1/6, and bought a couple books and CDs! :O )

I'll be pissed if I do! I want to pose him in front of my 6 Hellboy Archives! :)

(For the record, this week I bought SW: Frames, made a payment on the Mythos Vader, a payment on the SS Joker 1/6, a deposit finally on the Grievous 1/6, and bought a couple books and CDs! :O )

Nice man, Niceman!

Caught up with this thread, and I'm happy to see many new fans flocking to the original source material. It's wonderful, and this piece has reinvigorated my own interest in Hellboy. I never got to read all of them, but do have through the fifth Library edition. Just picked up the Art of edition to go with them, will buy volume six soon, and will likely start from the beginning again reading the whole story on Comixology. Silly, but I like to preserve my hardcover editions. Been super busy with school the past three years. No time to read...

Most importantly for me, personally, this piece was the darling of the show. Both from Sideshow, and from the entire SDCC. I'm of the feeling lately that I've been priced and sized out of Sideshow collecting. But I will order the exclusive of this piece on day one. He's not too big, but big enough to make a bold statement in what I hope to craft into a tight and beautiful collection.

Gang, he's really gorgeous in person. I can't stress that enough. :D

I felt compelled to go back and find my first post in this thread.

Still ecstatic. :D

Hi all,
Need to ask a question... This ex comes with extra right hand only?

Hi all,
Need to ask a question... This ex comes with extra right hand only?

... and the display base for the right hand. What I'm not sure of is will the hand base also hold the open hand if you display the closed hand with the statue. You would think so... :dunno

looks great must get somehow :lol.... but i will be happy with the reg the ex is a little lame

Back