Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The excitement has passed for me.....now the depression of having to wait 10+ months has set in.

Ordered....:D

Though I really have no f'n clue where I am going to put him...thankfully I've got some time to figure it out.

Wow, had no idea that this statue was coming, love it!

I echo the sentiments that we need more from the Hellboy 'verse, would love a Lobster

Electric Tiki did a nice Lobster Johnson. He goes real well with their Hellboy. I would love to see him in 1/4 scale though. I think the Electric Tiki's scale is closer to 1/6.

Love the horned head but not diggin' the fiery crown. Could have done w/o it. Smoke, fire, lasers can rarely be captured well in statue form.

Best Interpretation of Hellboy a must have statue not ordered yet but its in my Priority list. prices r hiking damn it..

This is the best representation of HB I have ever seen. It's also the first time (in a very long while if ever) that SS has produced a PF that you almost need two of to get the most of it (or just change it out very often ;) )

Bravo SS.... Bravo!

Ordered. No way I'm passing on this one.

I'm way to into the comic version of Hellboy. :yess:

I'm in the "trying to figure out how to afford him" stage but I have high hopes.

I'm the same. I wish it wasn't coming out in August, because I just pre-ordered Queen of the Dead she's out in August as well. I will have to really think about how I can afford it.

I'm the same. I wish it wasn't coming out in August, because I just pre-ordered Queen of the Dead she's out in August as well. I will have to really think about how I can afford it.

Trust me. One or both of these will slip past August.

Trust me. One or both of these will slip past August.

Well, if that's the case I might just have to cross my fingers and pull the trigger.

How often do things get delayed? I stopped collecting a few years ago to save money, and now I'm trying to get back in the game. So I've never actually ordered anything from the Sideshow website until recently. Right now I've got Red Sonja, Gladiator Hulk, and Queen of the Dead on pre-order.

Back