Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna get him. Will order next week. August 2014 is getting crazy full though! I've already ordered Red Sonja. Now there's Hellboy, Queen Death, and maybe Batman Returns! If I order all of these, that will blow most of my budget for the year!

My only order from Spooktacular-a must have. The exclusive looks great and lots of display options. Plus love the trench coat with the sculpted body (good mix: reminds me of gambit and we know how he turned out ).

Ditto. Sole Spooktacular must-have here too (actually felt the event was pretty lackluster this time around).

This one has me excited though :)

It's defiinitely not spot on Mignola. Would I prefer it to be true to Mike's art? Of course, but this is an artist's interpretation and, in my opinion, a damn good one. :cool:

Agreed. Not spot on but it looks great. And surely thats what counts

This looks to be certainly the definitive Hellboy collectible. Absolutely gorgeous and all the swap out parts make this well worth the price.

I wish I could get it but I don't think I can since, one, I don't have room and, two, I've already pre-ordered a bunch of stuff recently namely the P2 Maquette.

I'll be keeping my eye on it for sure though.

Ditto. Sole Spooktacular must-have here too (actually felt the event was pretty lackluster this time around).

This one has me excited though :)

I know what you mean. I am tempted by Queen of the Dead but not preordering her at present. Why? The obvious reasons. ES to TBD. Paint worries (would like to see in hand pics). No ex of course and because of that can probably be sourced locally (UK) for less. I suspect she may be ordered in relatively high numbers and therefore I am not in too much of a rush to get her until I know she will be as beautiful as the SDCC piece ;)

Basically love the piece but suspect I can get a better deal further down the line.

anyway I have my fingers crossed for Qof the D. Get that paint right SS!

I'm not getting this but Grats to all who acquire this beautiful piece

This thing is gorgeous. I instantly ordered the Exclusive. I love all the display options and that Horned head DAMN! I almost want two to display him both ways. They did outstanding with this one. Hopefully they will do a few more Comic styled hellboy releases to go with it!

This thing is gorgeous. I instantly ordered the Exclusive. I love all the display options and that Horned head DAMN! I almost want two to display him both ways. They did outstanding with this one. Hopefully they will do a few more Comic styled hellboy releases to go with it!

Ordered! I agree on more Mignolaverse statues. Would love a Lobster Johnson or a Lord Baltimore.

This piece looked amazing in person
at comic con. I have the hellboy 2 PF but this is stunning.

I couldn't pass this up. Just ordered him and applied over $100 in points. I'm not overly familiar with all the different Hellboy collectibles out there already, but I don't think there will ever be a more complete representation of him than this. It's almost like two statues in one. I can't believe SS is only charging $400 for this. Possibly because it's not a detailed sculpt? I think it represents Mignola's art just fine. Spot-on Mignola would be like the Batman Black and White statue and to be honest, I don't really want that for my Hellboy statue. He looks perfect how he is! Now get to work on Abe! Hellboy needs a friend.

Back