Hell YES!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't it have just been easier to change the title of the Marvel forum to "Comics"?

agreed Prog, i think i'd be easier to just make a whole "comics" section in general because like some of the members say, in a couple of weeks its gonna get real lonely in here.........well maybe AFTER the release of tdk bats and UNTILL the release of the tumbler or batpod ( not that bats is the only dc character ).but it was a nice to move em' out of the "general collectibles" section.

At least the 1,000 new useless Dark Knight threads per day will be moved in here. Thank God, so ^^^^ing sick of hearing about it.

Who has half a dimension in the Marvel universe? Half a dimension that isn't emo?:monkey1

for starters...

440px-Sabretoothe.jpg

BISHOP_LIGHTNING.jpg

440px-Mephisto.jpg

hulk74.jpg

Wouldn't it have just been easier to change the title of the Marvel forum to "Comics"?
The problem with that would be the amount of traffic that would then be going through that section.
The Marvel section on holds its own and is continually growing and expanding, as were the threads in the General Collectibles section about Batman and or DC products.
As you can see this section is less than 24hours old and already has 8 pages of threads so combining the 2 would make any potential 'comic' section almost impossible to follow with new threads appearing on an hourly basis for all subjects.
It would just be too much and the Batman/DC stuff was difficult enough to follow in the General section.

So, in the end a new forum was decided upon. So lets all be happy, it makes things easier for all.
So lets play nice peeps, if you follow Marvel, go to the Marvel section, if you like DC come to this section but DO NOT purposely go into the other to stir the pot and cause hostility.
Many thanks
:duff
x :peace

Two differnt universes, two different groups of fans! I'm one of the only Marvel/DC duel fans that I know (until I got FQRizzo hooked on Green Lantern that is). :joy:joy

Marvel ftw. DC is a bit lacking in the creativity of their superheroes.....

First, the mainstay DC super heroes were among the first in the industry! I agree SOME are lacking, but its like comparing a 1920's radio to a 2008 iPod and calling the 1920's radio lacking in design!

Second, if you want to find lack of creativity look no further then Sentry! The guy is an OBVIOUS superman rip-off. He has an S on his belt and is powered in part by solar radiation!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Both comicbook companies have their drawbacks - I've always preferred DC because I've always found Clark and Bruce more interesting, with greater story potential than the mainstays of Marvel - whether it's Spider-man and Wolverine or whoever the mainstays of Marvel are this week.

Back