Premium Format Hell Priestess Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see anything about the backstory that came with the Art Print on the link you posted to the statue...

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see anything about the backstory that came with the Art Print on the link you posted to the statue...

No not really it states Clive Barker’s world of Hellraiser introduced us to the Cenobites, and their leader – Pinhead. Now, Sideshow is ready to introduce the world to a new member of the Cenobites – The Hell Priestess Premium Format™ Figure.

But each limited edition print will come with a special origin story of the Hell Priestess from the creators., I read it on one of the News Feeds

but I feel that when you get then you get the statue and probably before the the release we will know more, But she is a New Character

https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3411762/hellraiser-sideshow-created-hell-priestess/

20170107_124900-1.jpg

That's what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing, Cyclonis!

I said before that I wished she'd been sculpted with a twisted crown or halo instead of the same pins as Pinhead because it would have gone better with theme of the angelic pose and spikes in her hands. The backstory just totally reinforces that that would have made even more sense. I almost certainly would have jumped on board then, but she just looks too much like a bishojou Pinhead as is.

Still a great looking statue, to be sure, but one Pinhead is enough for me.

where in the Cornbread Hell did you Find that? well I'm done :goodpost:

That's what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing, Cyclonis!

I said before that I wished she'd been sculpted with a twisted crown or halo instead of the same pins as Pinhead because it would have gone better with theme of the angelic pose and spikes in her hands. The backstory just totally reinforces that that would have made even more sense. I almost certainly would have jumped on board then, but she just looks too much like a bishojou Pinhead as is.

Still a great looking statue, to be sure, but one Pinhead is enough for me.

She will be my 1st and last Pinhead :)

Glad I picked up pinhead and got a good head replacement. Really looking forward to this as well. I hope they continue the Hellraiser line. I'm sure rights and all that have a big problem in doing other cenobites, but I really hope angelique gets done.

I really am impressed with this piece. I'm really torn. I don't have space but....really want. Lol.

Did anyone read the comic other than me?

She is no longer on the SS site. she was there last night Did she sell out already??? no WL as of yet.

hell.jpg

UPDATE

She is now WL'd!! Jumped on!

Saw that ,thanks! SS must have been doing an update, because she was nowhere to be found in any form on the site for a bit. Anyway got me off the fence about her. Maybe that was SS's plan. :wink1:

Yeah was on the fence as well but goes great with Pinhead. Now I'll settle for the regular edition which is fine with me. But my only questions is if the exclusive is a 400 edition & regular is 700 edition does that mean there are 1100 in total of just 700 & 400 of those are exclusive?

Back