Premium Format Hell Priestess Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shocked to see this so far back on the pages with no new comments since MAY! This badboy charges tomorrow. How many of you are still in for this? Feel like there isn't a lot of excitement over it.

de37cb6d98266f85a215f63d6736c8d8.jpg
bdf9e39f324ca81140845e8c8b8675ca.jpg
0d4bcd5cf5d583dca9ade07ecd9348f7.jpg
2efe6ccd1af18e01b30645b6f5860d5c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wow, thanks for the pix. Been on the fence with her but your in-hand pix look great. Just ordered and it was low stock too! Nice to see it turned out well. I hope they do more of this series as I loved the pinhead.

I hope they make another one in 1:4 in the future. this one was way too small for me. Same as pinhead. The pinhead looked way off next to the other horror pf's. These should at least be the same size as the Freddy pf since Freddy was average human size.

HP-01.jpg
HP3.jpg
HP1-0a.jpg
"Didn't open the box." And what was it last time, "Didn't know what the box was?" And yet, we do keep finding each other, don't we?

hp5A.jpg
hp6a.jpg

"Please, feel free, explore. We have eternity to know your flesh"

Got mine today, wow what a great job. I wish this had a light up base, looks like it would really pop. I agree with the size issues though. Having both of these next to other 1/4 stuff is "odd". Still great looking and I hope another Hellraiser comes cout, I think they sold well.

I got the opportunity to see the Hell Priestess PF at a convention on the weekend, and she turned out really beautiful. The paint was nice and clean, mixed media looked good, and the base is spectacular.

I made a quick video of her if anyone is interested.

Back