Premium Format Heavy Metal: Taarna Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugggh.....looking at the solicit pics sent out today and I can't unsee the non-red lips.
That photoshop a few pages back has ruined it for me. LOL

Heh, sorry about that. At least they have put the symbol on her neck, but she's still way too icey - really needed that repaint imho. So technically they ruined it by painting her like a snow queen version of the character ;)

I kind of like it, but it’s not a great representation and it’s way too expensive given what it is.

This will be mine! Bringing an animated character and interpreting that into a quasi-realistic sculpture is not easy. Seems like they brought the worlds of the movie cover art and the animated character together for this one. It's a fair interpretation of the character and I'm really glad we're even getting it. The skin tone is fine, too, for a realistic figure - it's a fantastic sculpt, actually. Definite pre-order! Maybe someday down the line, we will get an animated version that looks less real - I could even see them repainting this in the brighter animation colors.

Head sculpt and inaccurate paint up are the only issues tho.

I agree about the head sculpt. I don't care for it. Although, I've never seen the movie. *gasp* It's hard for me to compare the two. The design/outfit and the rest of the statue look pretty dope though. Happy for Heavy Metal Fans.

If I get this later for a good discount, then I'm thinking a baseline piece for a custom Lady Sif statue.

I really wish that TBLEAGUE would do a 1/6 version of her!
Think of the possibilities of a line from the Heavy Metal film!

Back