Premium Format Heavy Metal: Taarna Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the photoshop red lips and the more flesh tone skin. But weren't her eyes green in the movie?

And I think Sideshow was fine with the hair color in front. It wasn't blue in the movie but a darker gray.

I like the photoshop red lips and the more flesh tone skin. But weren't her eyes green in the movie?

And I think Sideshow was fine with the hair color in front. It wasn't blue in the movie but a darker gray.

Thanks. That's probably down to the size of the image, as movie eyes was one of the things I added. Here's a better look;

web_trio.jpg

I bet you are far from alone in that - it's waay obscure to base this on a poster imho :)

I won't say that if they dont add the dagger mark on her neck that it will be a 100% fail............. it will be a 99% fail........:lecture

I like how they combined the movie poster costume with the animated costume. I like the sculpt. Only the colors were too pale so the Photoshop improved it although I think the sideshow eyes were very good. Taarna really needs the red lips. Sideshow and Heavy Metal are aware of fan suggestions so I hope they make the coloring improvements.

I like how they combined the movie poster costume with the animated costume. I like the sculpt. Only the colors were too pale so the Photoshop improved it although I think the sideshow eyes were very good. Taarna really needs the red lips. Sideshow and Heavy Metal are aware of fan suggestions so I hope they make the coloring improvements.

Thanks, yeah the Sideshow eyes were good and of course painting over them in photoshop is never going to be ideal, but I think if they adopted the movie colours in the eyes as per the photoshop then it would be best of both worlds :)

She looks like a man.

I hate this, bad coloring with the skin and lips too.

Seems like a missed opportunity. I want to like the piece way more than I actually do.

I don't believe Taarna is there at NYCC.

I think this piece is now on the way side. With the Aspen line, JSC Fantasy line and Mark Brooks line getting all the attention ...not to mention the other more popular licenses ...this piece won't have the attention it needs.

Taarna is not at NYCC which is a good sign they may be repainting it and awaiting approval.

Jan 11 presale. From the new ad photo, Taarna statue looks the same with purple lips.

Back