Heath Ledger 10th anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i have never seen you before brother. this is the first time :dunno
it is not that i've taken your comments personally or that im offended by it, I mean, look at what vortex wrote...jesus, how is that not instigating.... i dont want any instigation for trouble (I Know I know my Own comments can be seen as instigating it) just that a couple of guys made some jokes and you seemed upset about it. but you arent upset so im not sure whats going on :lol

I pop on occasionally. xD

Nope, not at all upset, just merely pointing out some ~classy behaviour in a pointless thread. :lol

Because it's a dumb and immature thing to discuss separately.
Imagine if people were creating threads every 10 years for every dead actor...

I agree. :slap

A group of posters like to hang around these parts and destroy everything literally for the ****s and giggles. They would be considered trolls if they were singular but they hang together to form pacts. A lot of suspensions and bans come from this section. In order of having a chance of fitting in and becoming a "Beautiful One", you have to make 500 posts in "The Last Jedi" thread explaining why you think it sucks. All while completely neglecting a thread about a movie most seem to enjoy. Take "Blade Runner 2" as an example.

It's the whole negativity sells vibe programmed by mass media bleeding into everything else. It somehow pays to hate. Much energy is put into this form of internet behavior.

That said..

One on one most of them are probably cool dudes.

Negativity is more fun to read.

Blade Runner 2. Pretty good movie. Most think it's a pretty good movie. Not much more to say or read. :dunno

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi? Wildly mixed reactions and reviews. The Star Wars fanboy stereotype in full swing. Much comedy could be had in the absurd moments in the movie as well as absurd reviews for and against the movie. If you missed what someone type or a meme that was posted, just wait, you will get to see it several times again. Entertainment.

Heath Ledger? Pretty good in The Dark Knight and Ten Things I Hate About You. The rest? :dunno

Hah, isn't that Brie Larson on the far right?

Blade Runner 2. Pretty good movie. Most think it's a pretty good movie. Not much more to say or read. :dunno

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi? Wildly mixed reactions and reviews. The Star Wars fanboy stereotype in full swing. Much comedy could be had in the absurd moments in the movie as well as absurd reviews for and against the movie. If you missed what someone type or a meme that was posted, just wait, you will get to see it several times again. Entertainment.

Heath Ledger? Pretty good in The Dark Knight and Ten Things I Hate About You. The rest? :dunno
Enjoyed him in The Patriot and Knight's Tale too
He was the superior gay cowboy IMHO.
He liked to hug denim...forgot he was in fudgepack mountain

Because it's a dumb and immature thing to discuss separately.
Imagine if people were creating threads every 10 years for every dead actor...

Plus the thread title is hilarious.

Can't wait till I post in Dec 2027 the 10th anniversary of the death of Star Wars...hope the post office comes out with a commemorate stamp of an empty rock or nipples

I thought he was fantastic in everything really. Brokeback Mountain was a bit slow at times, but a beautiful looking movie and he and Jake were really fantastic and heartbreaking in it.

And remember him playing Billy Bob's son in "Monster's Ball?" And "Kinght's Tale" was a bit of a goofy, fun movie but he really sold it.

He was a solid actor and I think it's a damn shame he died so young. It's a damn shame whenever anyone dies that young.

Justice league's bad cgi was very hilarious too. That movie brought so much joy to the forum

Back