Heath Ledger 10th anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
esD9jVK.gif

savage

:lol Oops.

I nicknamed him that. I did. :monkey3

it is not about the why
but about the who made it? who made this thread? do you know this dude? i dont. dont think ive ever seen him post. perhaps you should look into who the poster is instead of just blaming sideshow..
(In fact I dont recall ever seen you post, you are as much of a stranger as he is)

Why so offended crows? :lol

I'm not talking about just the OP but the other comments in this thread that are poking fun of the actor.

And lmao... just because I don't have over 20,000 comments under my name, I'm suddenly a stranger? That hurts yo. :(

Why so offended crows? :lol

I'm not talking about just the OP but the other comments in this thread that are poking fun of the actor.

And lmao... just because I don't have over 20,000 comments under my name, I'm suddenly a stranger? That hurts yo. :(

giphy.gif

Lol sideshow movie threads were never meant for the sensitivity. Learned that early on. Lots of disrespect and funny debates . Such good reads. Every summer movie season it’s a huge blood bath here. Collecting figures brings out the anger in most I guess . Enjoy it still

it is not about the why
but about the who made it? who made this thread? do you know this dude? i dont. dont think ive ever seen him post. perhaps you should look into who the poster is instead of just blaming sideshow..
(In fact I dont recall ever seen you post, you are as much of a stranger as he is)

Lol sideshow movie threads were never meant for the sensitivity. Learned that early on. Lots of disrespect and funny debates . Such good reads. Every summer movie season it’s a huge blood bath here. Collecting figures brings out the anger in most I guess . Enjoy it still

I was actually surprised to find a topic like this on sideshow in general. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing guys would want to discuss.

there are jokes being made but nobody is actually mocking him (well, besides ween) so i dont even get your anger bro. no one in here has actually said anything horrible or disrespectful about him, jeez relax a little

I was actually surprised to find a topic like this on sideshow in general. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing guys would want to discuss.

A group of posters like to hang around these parts and destroy everything literally for the ****s and giggles. They would be considered trolls if they were singular but they hang together to form pacts. A lot of suspensions and bans come from this section. In order of having a chance of fitting in and becoming a "Beautiful One", you have to make 500 posts in "The Last Jedi" thread explaining why you think it sucks. All while completely neglecting a thread about a movie most seem to enjoy. Take "Blade Runner 2" as an example.

It's the whole negativity sells vibe programmed by mass media bleeding into everything else. It somehow pays to hate. Much energy is put into this form of internet behavior.

That said..

One on one most of them are probably cool dudes.

there are jokes being made but nobody is actually mocking him (well, besides ween) so i dont even get your anger bro. no one in here has actually said anything horrible or disrespectful about him, jeez relax a little

Angry? wth? :lol My apologies if I gave you that impression.
That would be immature to get upset over something on a toy forum. I'm actually amused at how some people like to randomly poke at sensitive topics.

Angry? wth? :lol My apologies if I gave you that impression.
That would be immature to get upset over something on a toy forum. I'm actually amused at how some people like to randomly poke at sensitive topics.

Perhaps the fact that the thread itself is so strange to have been made, is the reason everyone opted to make jokes? if anything the jokes are at the expense of the thread.
And no, you dont need 20000 posts to not be a stranger, but 300 posts in 7 years is rather small. it means you dont participate much so a lot of people wont know you. I think this is the first time i see you posting
:dunno

A group of posters like to hang around these parts and destroy everything literally for the ****s and giggles. They would be considered trolls if they were singular but they hang together to form pacts. A lot of suspensions and bans come from this section. In order of having a chance of fitting in and becoming a "Beautiful One", you have to make 500 posts in "The Last Jedi" thread explaining why you think it sucks. All while completely neglecting a thread about a movie most seem to enjoy. Take "Blade Runner 2" as an example.

It's the whole negativity sells vibe programmed by mass media bleeding into everything else. It somehow pays to hate. Much energy is put into this form of internet behavior.

That said..

Yeah, I've noticed the drama surrounding Star Wars lately :lol I've actually been around here since 2010, like my join date states. I'm more of a lurker than a commenter. I visit this forum almost everyday and I know there are some that like to troll. Sometimes it's annoying, sometimes it's funny. But things online never get under my skin. But sometimes it's fun to call people out on their goofiness.

Yeah, I've noticed the drama surrounding Star Wars lately :lol I've actually been around here since 2010, like my join date states. I'm more of a lurker than a commenter. I visit this forum almost everyday and I know there are some that like to troll. Sometimes it's annoying, sometimes it's funny. But things online never get under my skin. But sometimes it's fun to call people out on their goofiness.

lurking

8iNmW.gif

Perhaps the fact that the thread itself is so strange to have been made, is the reason everyone opted to make jokes? if anything the jokes are at the expense of the thread.
And no, you dont need 20000 posts to not be a stranger, but 300 posts in 7 years is rather small. it means you dont participate much so a lot of people wont know you. I think this is the first time i see you posting
:dunno

It seems you'd taken my comment more personally than anyone else.

Nope, I don't participate as much. Life is a little busy for me to constantly comment on a toy forum.

Pretty sure you've seen a couple of my comments, particularly in TWD thread.

giphy.gif

It seems you'd taken my comment more personally than anyone else.

Nope, I don't participate as much. Life is a little busy for me to constantly comment on a toy forum.

Pretty sure you've seen a couple of my comments, particularly in TWD thread.

giphy.gif

no i have never seen you before brother. this is the first time :dunno
it is not that i've taken your comments personally or that im offended by it, I mean, look at what vortex wrote...jesus, how is that not instigating.... i dont want any instigation for trouble (I Know I know my Own comments can be seen as instigating it) just that a couple of guys made some jokes and you seemed upset about it. but you arent upset so im not sure whats going on :lol

Last edited:
I was actually surprised to find a topic like this on sideshow in general.
Doesn't seem like the kind of thing guys would want to discuss.
Because it's a dumb and immature thing to discuss separately.
Imagine if people were creating threads every 10 years for every dead actor...

Plus the thread title is hilarious.

Because it's a dumb and immature thing to discuss separately.
Imagine if people were creating threads every 10 years for every dead actor...

Plus the thread title is hilarious.

im getting uneasy of your avatar riddick bro...

That said..

That's for sure! Amen!

I liked Heath a lot. I didn't disrespect him. I honestly screwed just screwed his name up.

Back