Heads Up on EBay Seller nikkishobbyworld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really tempted to bid on Nikki's Wolverine vs. Sabretooth dio...I'm fortunate that I didn't. I should visit these boards more often!

All the best to those seeking compensation.

Here are the emails the seller sent me just hours after filing the claim:

I am truly sorry that you have not received your item. I allowed my new so-called boyfriend to list items on my account and listed items for him myself, and I realized about a week ago that he had no intention of mailing those items to the customers who bought them. Since everything is on my name, I am responsible and have been scammed along with you. If I would have known what he was up to I would have never agreed to it. I have contacted e-bay in regards to this and they have told me to go to the police and file a report against him; and in addition, to individually contact all of the buyers who won items in hopes that I can appeal to you. I will be filing a report with the police tomorrow, but in the mean time I thought you were owed an explanation. I cannot begin to explain how horrible I feel about this.

I am a good person and a single mom with two kids who feel like I was targeted by this person. I lost $2,000 myself believing that he was in trouble and needed money. I hope that you do not escalate the case, and that you are able to find it in your heart for us to resolve this in another way. I again apologize that my stupidity affected so many people, but I am working to fix it. The least I can do is give you his information so that you can contact him yourself, as I am not having any further contact with him other than through law enforcement.

This person is such a scumbag and has the worst Karma coming to them!! Can you say Cancer!!!

This person is such a scumbag and has the worst Karma coming to them!! Can you say Cancer!!!

Agreed. Was really looking forward to finally getting that Hulk especially after watching your video on it. Love your videos btw.

I just hope it doesn't take too long to get my money back from Paypal.

Anyone have experience with how long this takes?

Wow, she actually asks you to "find it in your heart" not to escalate this to a claim to get you money back! What nerve!

Abnpredator, make sure you add these emails of hers to your claim and escalate that sucker if you want your money back. Paypal has a pretty decent turnaround, should take 2 weeks tops.

Agreed. Was really looking forward to finally getting that Hulk especially after watching your video on it. Love your videos btw.

This case shouldnt take no more than like 2 weeks. I've filed a few claims on sellers like this and they usually take about that much. Escalate the claim and if the person doesnt respond in 7 days, the file is closed in your favor and the refund will be sent usually that day. And like sigep756, include all emails.

Well with this person if you wanna call her that I didn't pay a thing luckily her paypal was frozen b4 I could pay her. But I did have the same thing happen about a year ago. I won a SS excl. Darth Maul PF for dirt cheap and paid the guy and the scumbag never sent it to me and I noticed all the negative feedbacks started on his ebay shortly after so I opened a case with ebay and paypal and it took about a month for me to get my money back but it was much less than 900.00 I think it was like 225.00. Good luck getting that Hulk, trust me he's worth the wait. And thanks for watching my videos on youtube glad there helping people collect.

That sucks bro, good luck on your hunt and getting the money back, ignore the detractors that boast about having mutilples of theirs already as usual.

Think we could be deviating from the original topic, thanks for the info ash.

Let's put this train back on topic! : )

So if you open a case you can't get the full amount back? WoW ebay is scary! ;x

Okay everybody can we get back to the biotch known as Nikkishobbyworld! I can't believe her account hasnt been suspended yet!! The feedback is down to 92% with 40 negs in the last 30 days.

Okay everybody can we get back to the biotch known as Nikkishobbyworld! I can't believe her account hasnt been suspended yet!! The feedback is down to 92% with 40 negs in the last 30 days.

I haven't even left my negative yet... and I think I got ripped off by the biggest ammount.

Anyone want to suggest what comment I leave in the feedback? lol

I've removed the OT/advertisement talk from this thread as it's not needed.

The situation is a nightmare for those involved and I truly hope it all works out and you get your money back.
Don't fall for anything they say. Claim everything you can with paypal and your CC to get your money back.
I hope eBay bans them soon.
All the best.
x :peace

I didn't even bother to answer them. I filed the claim and will now sit back and wait for my refund through Paypal.

i hope it works out for you man, but in this situation if the paypal account/bank account has no money in it you'll be SOL.
the only way to get your money back if there happens to be no money in the scammers account is to do a chargeback through the CC company.

if there isn't any $$$ in the ajoined bank account then paypal will simply say your complaint is founded by saddly there's just no money in the account to give you.

i hope it works out for you man, but in this situation if the paypal account/bank account has no money in it you'll be SOL.
the only way to get your money back if there happens to be no money in the scammers account is to do a chargeback through the CC company.

if there isn't any $$$ in the ajoined bank account then paypal will simply say your complaint is founded by saddly there's just no money in the account to give you.

A few years ago this exact situation happened to me. There was no money in the seller's Paypal account so I didn't receive any refund. This is exactly why I back my Paypal account with my credit card. Whenever i have an issue I bypass Paypal and go straight to my credit card company. They usually credit account within 24-48 hours.

I'll be fine. Thanks for the concern though.

Actually if the seller is covered by ebay's buyer protection you'll get the full amount back. Before it use to be if you used paypal with an ebay auction you were covered up till a certain amount. any off ebay transactions through paypal don't have this protection.

Actually if the seller is covered by ebay's buyer protection you'll get the full amount back. Before it use to be if you used paypal with an ebay auction you were covered up till a certain amount. any off ebay transactions through paypal don't have this protection.

Every transaction through Paypal should receive the same protection.
The fact that PayPal still takes its piece of the pie should justify the protection.

I agree but I doubt that will happen. That's why when I use paypal for an off ebay transaction, I'll use my mastercard or visa. Sadly Discover isn't as good with chargebacks as those two are when dealing with paypal.

Back