Heads Up on EBay Seller nikkishobbyworld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sux when eBay sellers are shady. I got ripped of too.

l would say 15-20% of ebay sellers are bad news. and lots way over charge on shipping so they can pocket more money. before you buy on there, look at there feedback read the auction carefully. just yesterday l got a sopranos poster from an ebay seller. l waited a month for it. then l got it and the auction said the poster was 24x36 inches. when l got it the poster was only 15x18 inches. a stupid little poster. l emailed them and let them have it. 15minutes later l got a full refund. just stupid headaches sometimes.

Last edited:
l would say 15-20% of ebay sellers are bad news. and lots way over charge on shipping so they can pocket more money. before you buy on there look at there feedback read the auction carefully. just yesterday l got a sopranos poster from an ebay seller. l waited a month for it. then l got it and the auction said the poster was 24x36 inches. when l got it the poster was only 15x18 inches. a stupid little poster. so l emailed them and let them have it. 15minutes later l got a full refund. just stupid headaches sometimes.

I'm fairly certain the seller I bought my IM comiquette EX off of last week did this..considering I paid for priority express & he shipped it out last tuesday or wendsday. the estimates said the 17th or 18th...it's the 23rd

it's still not here yet :tap

A lot of that negative feedback is from a single buyer, voltusv74. He bought ____ on the 10th and then again on the 23rd from a seller who "supposedly" didn't send out his first order. Could be douchery afoot! :lol

l would say 15-20% of ebay sellers are bad news. and lots way over charge on shipping so they can pocket more money. before you buy on there look at there feedback read the auction carefully.

As someone who has bought and sold on ebay for 6-7 years, I can say that it depends on what type of item you're buying. I bought several kinds of collectibles and never had the least bit of trouble. When I began buying comics/magazines, I had some problems but the worst experiences I've had have been with people selling these types of statues. Whether it could be that it's a younger group of sellers or what I don't know.:dunno But it is definitely a problem.

hey guys sorry but im confused.. could it be they are hoping for a bidding war on the pieces? what exactly is the problem, am i missing something?

had a second chance offer from this seller for the sideshow Thor PF ex. good thing I passed on it. thanks

If you search his sold items......nothing over $10 has been sold in his history except for the past couple days. Where he seems to have every grail type statue and has sold over a whopping $10K in the past week. Now that's odd.

Sold a bunch of $1 comics. Gets a bunch of negs. Starts selling grail statues (none of which the buyers have left a positive yet).

I actually came across this very thread by googling the sellername. Too many red flags.

UH OH....his last two auctions ended abrubtly. Hope those people that shelled out close to $10,000 on his recent sales don't get taken for a ride.

Back