Head advise please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guy's, could anyone tell me if the Soldier Story head sculpt (U.S Marine Corps M1917AL) will fit a regular hot toys body, this sculpt has a great likeness to James Badge Dale, who played Robert Leckie in the HBO series the pacific, also does anyone know of a sculpt resembling Jon Seda who played SGT John Basilone in the same series, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I wanted to help out, but I don't have a soldier story head, so I wouldn't know :( . But I guess it should, all SS heads are neckless, just try to look for a way to have a True type neck inserted into the head and glue it shut if too loose or trim down part of the inside of the head's hole with a dremel to accept the ball jointed true type neck.

Actually I have a new HT MM19 muscle body and an unknown soldier story figure. The Head and the "hole" where you would attach/stick a neck through is smaller than the HT head sculpt from that muscle body. As is, it would not fit. I think the width of the Muscle neck is close to the regular TT neck. If so the answer is a no. I do not think widening the Soldier story head sculpt will work since there is not much to take off.

Back