He is also the Law - 1/6 VTS Justice Judge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 VTS TOYS 1/6 JUSTICE JUDGE Action Figure

Why would anyone complain? It looks exactly like Frank Stallone!

Honestly, I think it's the best Stallone I've seen at this scale.

Bugs me we get stuck with the Stallone crinkled mouth look for the helmet head... but eh.

Sure that's not a Adam Sandberg sculpt under that helmet?
tumblr_o94scsTpLk1rlpicfo1_500.gif

I typically hate gimmick stands like DXs since they're huge and eat up space. This is essentially a standard crotch grabber stand with a big nose, but won't get in the way.

same. plus to me they sorta take away from the realistic look... but for some reason to me it adds to this one.

Reminds me how much I hate that Deadpool only came with that big dumb dynamic base without a standard one.

VTS has at least 5 figures they've yet to release. It'll be a long wait :lol

This is what I plan to do to mine:

43684893jdvts_zpsbvgjq2b9.jpg

I always wanted a hybrid of CB and movie looks.
Plus no outside codpiece. I hate that thing! :lol

I haven't see the movie in quite some time. I bet my wife would want to see it again since she loves it.

Cancelled my preorder of the Xensation one once I saw this go up.

Preordered this mister falcon....loved the movie as a kid and remember drooling over the Medicom version in the back of the toy magazines. Would actually love a Rico, Mean Machine and ABC Robot too.

Actually, movie aside, 2000AD is really begging to be made in 1/6. Such cool designs.

VTS/DAM is top-notch when it comes to 1/6.

Looks good. After seeing the in hand pics for the Xensation glad I passed. Will probably pick this up. Wouldn't mind seeing a Diane Lane Judge Hershey. Now bring on Demolition Man Spartan and Phoenix.

Back