He is also the Law - 1/6 VTS Justice Judge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 VTS TOYS 1/6 JUSTICE JUDGE Action Figure

Looks fantastic. Glad I didn't bother with the other one.

Very nice, it looks far superior to the Xensation release. I'll have both versions, but use this new Stallone head on the Xensation figure to make a battle damaged look from the 2nd half of the film. Just need to make the shotgun.

Even the sculpt under the helmet is pretty good. Ever so slightly idealized, but a very good Stallone.

Re: 1/6 VTS TOYS 1/6 JUSTICE JUDGE Action Figure

Oh for god sake after all the work I put into the Xensation one. :slap

Will get this though and have a helmeted Dredd and a Stallone Dredd. At last a 90's sculpt of Sly.

The Xensation was too cheap not to buy though, even when VTS teased their digital sculpts soon after.

Like you said, there's the option to use the second sculpt. The Xensation is a good base figure, and with two of the VTS there will be the option to upgrade the armour as well.

The only thing the Xensation will lack then are the detailed collar badges. (Inner yellow lining still needs gluing to the outer blue).

I am definitely ordering one,

Xensation was super cheap looking figure.

VTS has done a greAT JOB so far with their current releases,

ABC Warrior would be awesome, but too ambitious for VTS.

They might do a Mean Machine...what with Furiosa in the works:

1.jpg

Rico would be an easy release to get more use out of the work put into Dredd.

I'd like to see a Hershey as well.

I'd definitely get Rico just so I can reenact him and Dredd yelling LAWWWWWWWW in each others faces.

Back