He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep.. I hope it's just something that happens when they're new and "curing" I've had NO issues after my first one.. *knock on wood* :lol

the smell goes away but they will stick together until you forget/give up on seperating them. but yea...you're gonna be looking at it and touching it and wondering WTF is up with that lazy eye.....:lol

Just a few quick pics here.
Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Congrats bro looks sweet.
I would have loved to get this bust but concidering I already own
the P1 bust I spent the money on the Iron Man bust.
I'll definately will try get it later on, I realy like it.

Congrats bro looks sweet.
I would have loved to get this bust but concidering I already own
the P1 bust I spent the money on the Iron Man bust.
I'll definately will try get it later on, I realy like it.

Thanks man!
Yeah, you get it when you have the chance. It looks amazing as is, but with the P1 I'm sure it'll look even better.

always good to see new pics..congratulations.. :D

Thanks! :D :cool:

the only thing worrying me now is they wreckon that as the wives get older they tend to look like there mothers:eek if thats true i hope the wife buys a cloaking device lol

Then the mother-in-law will be the elder predator and her daughter the scar or celtic predator.. lol :rotfl

Finally on Sunday I will receive my Wolf Bust from a fellow collector here in Germany.
Now I have some questions and I hope you can help me:

- Is is difficult to assemble the dread locks?
- Is there any special way to do so?
- can you move the Wolf Bust from one place to another without any dreadlocks falling out?
- How "strong" are the dreadlocks assembled to the bust?

Would be great if someone could answer my questions and give me some advice about how to take care of the Wolf Bust.
I have spent a lot of money on this! So I don´t want to assemble anything wrong.

Thank you in advance

Finally on Sunday I will receive my Wolf Bust from a fellow collector here in Germany.
Now I have some questions and I hope you can help me:

- Is is difficult to assemble the dread locks?
- Is there any special way to do so?
- can you move the Wolf Bust from one place to another without any dreadlocks falling out?
- How "strong" are the dreadlocks assembled to the bust?

Would be great if someone could answer my questions and give me some advice about how to take care of the Wolf Bust.
I have spent a lot of money on this! So I don´t want to assemble anything wrong.

Thank you in advance

The dreads are numbered and there are holes with matching numbers. Follow the numbers and you should be good to go :lol

Thanks for your reply tnaig001.

Here are my pics. That thing is humongous. I am absolutley blown away. My first Life-Size bust and I regret not one euro.

AVP3: Small Tongue vs Wolf

its a great and impressive looking bust, but the way SS did the dreads on this piece just didnt do it for me.

Back