HCG - Sin City Nancy statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it's already received by a few... looks ok except for the neck part... Great discussion point on Facebook and other groups...

Yes it's already received by a few... looks ok except for the neck part... Great discussion point on Facebook and other groups...

Doesn’t appear it was discussed in any of the big groups. Which FB group was it discussed? I’m curious. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp. Glad I didn’t order that! GF would have killed me anyway as she hates Jessica Alba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from what I've read in that forum, it sounds like a hit or miss with this statue. Now I wonder if the non exclusive version has a distractive seamline or not; even without the extra head I wonder if it still would be manufactured to have the head removable for storage.

I had to create an account an statue forum just so I can view attached files but for some reason it's not letting me which is pretty lame. Could someone post those files here so I can view them? I read some have gotten lucky with getting a one without the distracting seamline and I need more photos in deciding if I should cancel my order or not.

I had to create an account an statue forum just so I can view attached files but for some reason it's not letting me which is pretty lame. Could someone post those files here so I can view them?
Thanks nameivom from SF

zH9VGkA.jpg

KsyxQoF.jpg

vUdi6OK.jpg

ySLH0pk.jpg

UQh56SY.jpg

Thanks a lot Lawrence, you think you can also post his other images here from his first post that had 9 attachments on it.

Based of these guys images that statue is pretty good. I ordered 2 of these exclusive versions and 'm hoping I receive both with necklines as good as the one in these photos.

I didn’t include the other pics because it was showing the base & her back. Those were the pics that showed her head.

I didn’t include the other pics because it was showing the base & her back. Those were the pics that showed her head.

Could we see the rest of the photos still? This thread seems dead but I'd still like to see more of the statue regardless of what the neck seam looks like.

Attachments

• Behind_the_scenes_with_Jessica_as_Nancy.jpg
    Behind_the_scenes_with_Jessica_as_Nancy.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Thanks again, I'm really hoping I receive mine with a good neck seam. Found this prototype sculpt. Would have been nice if this ended up being a 3rd head, I also like the straight hair look with the hat on. Overall I think the statue is nice. The pose being base off a production photo, the only think missing is a bracelet on her left wrist and her belly piercing.

Attachments

• alterton-bizarre-nancy-05-15z.jpg
    alterton-bizarre-nancy-05-15z.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 20180802_223610.jpg
    20180802_223610.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Nice. Didn’t see that bangs sculpt. I simply don’t like the statue that much. I’ve been wanting a statue/figure of Jessica Alba in my collection, but this ain’t it for me.

Back